No announcement yet.

Ever wonder why female class ppl are bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the guys say the female classes are bad because they are jealous that they can snatch more men than them with their big beautiful luscious personalities

Comment

• GodOfDeath
      GodOfDeath commented
      Editing a comment
      sure *sarcasm*

r
    Originally posted by Ares View Post
    Merc SA is piss in the wind since flying swing nerf, I'm 99% sure ring shot will break every merc skill now (Can't remember if it breaks demo). Throw in limited evades and no applicable I frames (if you count rolling attack then you're not a good merc). That all being said, merc is in no way underpowered nor is it even average, if a merc can waste all your evades then the damage he can deal is insane.

tl;dr You shouldn't lose to a merc on an acro.
    agreed although I don't play mercs anymore it seemed stupid after what the devs did
    DeathlyShade 95 Raven
    MisticKiller
    95 DarkAvenger
    GodTheTeen
    95 Guardian
    ShadeOfAbyss 95 AbyssWalker
    ????????? 95 BleedPhantom
    Your Favorite God Of Death

Comment

Originally posted by Seraphantom View Post

That's arguably what War Mages got cap after cap. All their skills were just add-ons to augment more damage when you finally land someone in a combo. Laser Cutter when they're in Toxic Spray. Charge Linear to full when they're in Toxic Spray. Double Spectrum when they're in Toxic Spray. And now use their new straight-line laser when they're in Toxic Spray (Or at least grounded with no evades).

It isn't boring. It's for masochists, definitely. But it's actually pretty fun to try to burn the evades of classes that got extra utility and out-play them when you didn't get the same generous utility in return.
      Gonna have to disagree with some of that stuff. Sure their EX's add more damage to skills but they still got a lot of utility with most of their ex's.
      >Laser cutter yea pretty much only used in combo
      >Linear ray EX provided truckload of SA, faster casting time for poke if needed, and a flinch past lv 2.
      >Spec EX pretty much removed any combo set-up required. There's even the after-explosion to lift people if you get disabled during it.
      >The new straight line laser doesn't really require set-up in toxic spray. Use during toxic spray ensures that you get all the damage off but you can pretty much just use it at any time from its flinching capabilities, and rotate it if they decide to pblink

3.05 or 5.30
      And I think there's the other awakening skill that moves them backwards at teleport distance?

Comment

Yea, the merc nerfs over time were painful as a Destroyer :|
        Mirror matches are still great though Q.Q

Also, I think SMs and Assassins are pretty much "female-class" level at this point, so the gendering doesn't really work anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Caramel View Post

Gonna have to disagree with some of that stuff. Sure their EX's add more damage to skills but they still got a lot of utility with most of their ex's.
          >Laser cutter yea pretty much only used in combo
          >Linear ray EX provided truckload of SA, faster casting time for poke if needed, and a flinch past lv 2.
          >Spec EX pretty much removed any combo set-up required. There's even the after-explosion to lift people if you get disabled during it.
          >The new straight line laser doesn't really require set-up in toxic spray. Use during toxic spray ensures that you get all the damage off but you can pretty much just use it at any time from its flinching capabilities, and rotate it if they decide to pblink

3.05 or 5.30
          And I think there's the other awakening skill that moves them backwards at teleport distance?
          That usage of Linear only works against females and even then they can punish it by either dipping all around you or breaking it.

Spec EX can be used more sloppily yes, I'll give you that one, but I wasn't factoring for it only because I usually only like using it in the traditional sense of a damaging 32. Though it can be used to catch an evade well if need be. But you were able to do that with old Spectrum too. It just wasn't as easy. So only really giving you half credit on this point.

The straight line laser only paralocks females. And they can power tumble out of it. So it would be a waste to use just to get avoided. A 60 second CD skill just to burn one evade which they can kite until it's off CD afterwards because odds are you were a fair distance when you used the laser? Not really a shining purpose. So as with the War Mage tradition I was claiming, the laser only really works once you've burned all their evades and ground them. It can hold them on the ground itself though. But it's basically just a glorified Laser Cutter all over again.

War Mages are honestly almost just level 93 Mystics, if you catch my drift.

Comment

Originally posted by Seraphantom View Post

That usage of Linear only works against females and even then they can punish it by either dipping all around you or breaking it.

The straight line laser only paralocks females. And they can power tumble out of it. So it would be a waste to use just to get avoided. A 60 second CD skill just to burn one evade which they can kite until it's off CD afterwards because odds are you were a fair distance when you used the laser? Not really a shining purpose. So as with the War Mage tradition I was claiming, the laser only really works once you've burned all their evades and ground them. It can hold them on the ground itself though. But it's basically just a glorified Laser Cutter all over again.
            Wait till they use power blink then, as you would with grav crush EX
            I honestly think it's pretty hard to dip all around it or break it if you use it smart
            But yes, I see what you're saying; safest time to use it is while they're in combo but not limited only during these times.

Comment

Originally posted by Caramel View Post

Wait till they use power blink then, as you would with grav crush EX
              I honestly think it's pretty hard to dip all around it or break it if you use it smart
              But yes, I see what you're saying; safest time to use it is while they're in combo but not limited only during these times.
              Naw it's not as easy as you think, the best example I can think of is a Shooting Star. They're best at close-mid-range, and TinyHole is able to move all around me constantly to make it VERY hard to aim. Just literally overlap with my character over and over and it's actually difficult to be sure to land a hit. In the mean time, TinyHole just buys time for CDs of skills that can break it. Which isn't the worst thing in the world since I have Time Dodge but that isn't what this discussion is about so. There are some classes that are worse off though, like Pyromancer. All they can really do is continuously move through my character model to make it hard to aim. Not much they can do to break it except Shockwave and Inferno Wall or whatever, both of which are higher CDs.

Don't get me wrong, War Mages did get utility too, it would be impossible not to. But in a lot of instances, War Mages just capitalized on being glorified Mystics, as opposed to being a "War Mage," if you catch my drift. Like how Chaos Mage is above and beyond in terms of what they can do with combos and openings, etc. War Mage mostly looks for the same things Mystics back in 40 cap did, with some exceptions, but less than most other classes when compared to their 40 cap incarnations.

Comment

Working...
              X