Lancea PvP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lancea PvP

I main a Dragoon and recently I've tried out PvP. And gotten my ass kicked. I tried with my sniper and it was a lot easier. For some reason I can't combo very well with Lancea. Like my 4 normal attack makes them bounce up and then I can't catch them and end up breaking my combo. No matter how hard I try I just can't seem to land any big combos that I can chain together so easily with my other characters. Struggling really badly. Hope there's some experienced advice available. T_T

I could post a step by step solution, but sadly that won't help you as much as learning the solutions on your own.

My best advice (and i mean no offense) is to simply try harder. You claim "no matter how hard i try" but, I'm sorry, I don't believe you. Try harder. Or play Sniper.

Your call.

Personally, i've played over 1000 games as a dragoon and my win rate was.. terrible. But i slowly improved. Unfortunately i'm just a paladin and i cant stray away too long. But have you played 1000 lencea games yet?
    6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
    -------------------------------------------------

"
    Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
    http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
    Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

A more light-heated piece of advice, I'd say manage and really get to know your own hit limit for this class. Basically this is the amount of hits that you can do until your opponent is not recatchable. Trying to explain it so that it will make sense is a little hard (for me). I play Dragoon (Patho) and Valkyrie (Kanjene), and can combo fluidly and endless with each class. Don't be disappointed though and continue to improve. You're not the only person who's in this predicament, look at the player base for this class. It has decreased remarkably due to the class overall.
      Last edited by Rokanji; 10-05-2016, 10:33 AM.

Comment

Youtube a video of Dragoon combos and imitate them. Try them first on the practice dummy so you can instinctively program them into yourself, then start trying to use them in real matches (You'll have to consciously remind yourself to attempt it at first most likely). From there, you'll just start to do it naturally.

Simple as that.

Comment

Add me in game, (Sait). When I get my comp back which should be in around a week or so I'll start 1vs1'ing, the fastest way to learn a class at first is to watch another player and just learn the fundamentals, later on you can apply your own playstyle to it.

Edt: FruitcupJr, Alkss, and Combara are also other lencea players you can watch if you ever see them on
          Last edited by Rivisi; 10-05-2016, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rivisi View Post
            Add me in game, (Sait). When I get my comp back which should be in around a week or so I'll start 1vs1'ing, the fastest way to learn a class at first is to watch another player and just learn the fundamentals, later on you can apply your own playstyle to it.

Edt: FruitcupJr, Alkss, and Combara are also other lencea players you can watch if you ever see them on

I highly recommend you take them up on this offer
            6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
            -------------------------------------------------

"
            Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
            http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
            Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

That logic only applies to if the person you spectate is good.

The only one I can speak for on that list is FruitcupJr. So they aren't leading you astray there.

Comment

Working...
              X