Help new players.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help new players.

Today i met an awesome level 50 paladin, and they seemed really determined to just dive straight into pvp without ever playing before and not a care in the world, so i personally powerlevled them up to cap and helped them get their crests. They seemed to have a lot of fun and i think if we all just did a little pve to help new pvpers in need it could go a long way for building our community.

Or.. don't. That's ok too. But if you do meet new players lets try not to insult them at the very least =]
    Last edited by ZepIic; 10-05-2016, 03:59 PM.
    6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
    -------------------------------------------------

"
    Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
    http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
    Discord: Zeplic#8241

I'm suppose to officially stamp all gay threads and this meets the requirements so I approve.

Comment

• Seraphantom
      Seraphantom commented
      Editing a comment
      Warning you now, don't ever humor my advances. Ever. I make personal sport out of straight men.

You don't want none of this.

• ZepIic
      ZepIic commented
      Editing a comment
      hey nowwww, i just meant policing bad player conduct dontuevenaresm8

• Seraphantom
      Seraphantom commented
      Editing a comment
      I said DON'T.

Also Zeplic is correct.

Comment

Just stop being dicks. Seen so much unwarranted random BM these past few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Rivisi View Post
        Just stop being dicks. Seen so much unwarranted random BM these past few days.
        Thissssssss

>> Everybody needs to learn the message in the above video
        Last edited by ZepIic; 10-05-2016, 03:55 PM.
        6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
        -------------------------------------------------

"
        Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
        https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
        http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
        Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

Nice suggestion. Whenever they fix the Steam client, I might just take a day of the week to do that.

Comment

i'm a new player and have had a few days of pvp experience now. I'm still very..well..... not good lol, im very aware of this, but i have run into some players/teammates who have taken the liberty of pointing the obvious out in very un kind ways. Obviously i just shrug them off, but it can be pretty discouraging sometimes, especially when we are really trying. So if your teammate is playing like utter shite its probably because they are new, so dont scare us off please!

Comment

Originally posted by Cat Box View Post
              i'm a new player and have had a few days of pvp experience now. I'm still very..well..... not good lol, im very aware of this, but i have run into some players/teammates who have taken the liberty of pointing the obvious out in very un kind ways. Obviously i just shrug them off, but it can be pretty discouraging sometimes, especially when we are really trying. So if your teammate is playing like utter shite its probably because they are new, so dont scare us off please!
              Conversely, it may be prudent to 1v1 some more to get experience under your belt before you put yourself in team-play where someone else is depending on you to perform decently.

It's not right to be cruel towards someone because they're under-performing so long as they're listening and wanting to get better as well as utilizing the constructive advice you give them, but I understand the opposite side of things too. I know this is a very skewed way of thinking, but I can't help but think it's pretty fucking rude of someone to randomly join a team game when they have no idea how to play. Kinda fucks your teammate.

Comment

• Cat Box
                Cat Box commented
                Editing a comment
                edit~| apologies, I mis read some bits. I agree though, a fresh player shouldn't join a team game but even after having a decent understanding of your class you aren't going to learn how to team fight doing 1 v 1s. It takes experience to learn when/how to engage team fights.
                Last edited by Cat Box; 10-06-2016, 05:52 AM.

Oh SHIT ITS YOBOI BIG Z IN THE BUILDING YALL!
              Discord - Steve#4350
              YouTube
              Twitch

Comment

Hello friends. i am new player from northern Italy and i would love some help with my skills. i hear gladus tek ma but i cant do anything. Big Z help or no love? loves from Africa!
                OG Salad and full time memer.

Comment

mfw to any newgen PvPers trying to challenge me

A tale of autism and Incompetence

Comment

Working...
                  X