Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ZepIic View Post

Seems legit.

As of 2005 , writer Barbara Blackburn was the fastest alphanumerical English language typist in the world, according to The Guinness Book of World Records. Using the Dvorak Simplified Keyboard, she maintained 150 wpm for 50 minutes, and 170 wpm for shorter periods.

My speed is personally 139 top but after visiting that site i realized it used an elementary set of words with zero punctuation. Nice job being fake af
    l0l I literally just chose the first site searched.
    Send me another site that uses punctuation w/e then. All I was using the image for was to prove that I was above average and I had the capabilities to spam ad before comet hit zz.
    (also was not aware that spamming ad required heavy punctuation and advanced words).
    Last edited by Caramel; 10-12-2016, 01:05 PM.

Comment

• ZepIic
      ZepIic commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice dude!! What keyboard do you use? Im currently using the one i linked earlier in the thread the 6gv2 with the hypersensitive switches lol

• Infinise
      Infinise commented
      Editing a comment
      @Zeplic

You probably bought the Cherry MX Red variant of the 6Gv2 seeing as MX Blacks (as shown on the 6Gv2 page you linked) are some of the heaviest switches (60cN) available and require more force for actuation, while MX Reds are some of the lightest (45cN). If you do have the MX Blacks, then you're probably quite a heavy-handed typer!

• Caramel
      Caramel commented
      Editing a comment
      https://www.amazon.com/Dell-15-6-Inc...ustomerReviews

Originally posted by Seraphantom View Post

So I take it I can count on your vote then.
    nah
    /10char

Comment

This shitpost somehow got 1k+ views. Can I get a medal or something?

Comment

I was able to AD out before comet on multiple occasions it isn't that hard to do tbh. I know of a few players that actually told me use macro and it is literally no mistaking someone who can AD fast vs a macro. Macro is literally instantaneous.

now to the thing of justifying macro usage because your fighting sorcs for x hours, man up and work on your on finger endurance and don't complain and stoop to macro usage. You're the one choosing to fight them so fight them fair. Everybody knows I hate sorcs so this isn't me trying to defend them, I just don't like when people have to stoop to such low means to play/win.

Comment

I would like to say that Macro's will get your account banned.
          My NA Join Date: 9/28/2016 F2P

My Characters~

IGN - Guild

Gladiators ( Gave away IGN Gladiator ) - Vengeance

Discord

Zeniator#1756

Current Stats~ To be updated @ Xmas

Comment

Working...
          X