No announcement yet.

Destroyer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Destroyer seems better off this cap? they have a bit more utility just in comparison to other classes that get awakenings it seems weaker. honestly in comparison to classes that have not gotten awakenings yet it is pretty well off.
    OG Salad and full time memer.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkyMcSadSad View Post
      Destroyer seems better off this cap? they have a bit more utility just in comparison to other classes that get awakenings it seems weaker. honestly in comparison to classes that have not gotten awakenings yet it is pretty well off.
      it's weaker compared to the state it was in last cap esp the def nerfs and fury system

if u look at it as the only class in the game it might be strong but when u compare it to some other classes it's a lot weaker than last cap for sure

then again trash players like you guys can't tell

how to darky: smite off cd

darky: omg wat he broke my smite with cs??

darky: omg wat he broke my smite with demo fist??

darky: omg wat he broke my smite with punishing swing??

etc

ctiermcsadsad

Comment

Originally posted by Valien View Post

u would get it if u had half a brain

dest 90 cap had burst and utility and the burst was spread out on a lot of skills than 93 cap

no fury system or w/e dumb shet so you could mael / skin / yellow shield off cd if you wanted to rather spend some of your damage for it

they were always strong they simply took away majority of the utility and gave the class even more damage with barely any defense even though before you would kill the same way just easier to catch and kill about the same damage just different execution

not to mention in rounds u start with 0 fury and roll takes 32 sec cd to charge for each roll to stack to 3

bombs s is op

tldr: same burst dmg lower def lower utility only +side is more yolo rolls and bombs s stoof like assault crash being weird and needing a high lift and stoof like crash mode being good for trash like you but not that great vs ppl that know how to counter is wat makes dest feel clunky af this cap

tldr 2: it's good for killing trash players this cap that's about it
        The fact that you mentioned Skin and yellowshield and that you use them w/ fury proves you're a scrub, you shouldn't be using those to begin with? Maybe in group pvp, but 1v1? Get outta here.

EDIT: Making you not use Skin and Yellowshield just separates the scrubs from the good players, you being a scrub since you can't win w/o it.
        Pasta, Lvl. 93 Ruina
        Insolis, Lvl. 90 Raven
        Dakeil, Lvl. 90 Guardian

have a Pasta in comic sans text

Comment

Originally posted by Valien View Post

it's weaker compared to the state it was in last cap esp the def nerfs and fury system

if u look at it as the only class in the game it might be strong but when u compare it to some other classes it's a lot weaker than last cap for sure
          apart from your random ass flame i guess i can agree. i wasn't aware of the defense nerfs but i thought that some of the awakening skills made sure to cover some weaknesses. maybe not if u cant manage the new passive, not sure. It's just hard to imagine dest being weaker now considering how weak they were last cap in comparison and how it feels to fight them now. and i think their burst is fine to one of your points earlier cause of the triple rolling attack meme and some other shet that does a lot of dmg. ofc i have no clue how the passive and the fury stacks affect all these skills.

Otherwise i think you have more authority than me in saying these as you play the class and i don't. You make some valid points, if you didn't try to attack people all the time i think people would take your opinion seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkyMcSadSad View Post

apart from your random ass flame i guess i can agree. i wasn't aware of the defense nerfs but i thought that some of the awakening skills made sure to cover some weaknesses. maybe not if u cant manage the new passive, not sure. It's just hard to imagine dest being weaker now considering how weak they were last cap in comparison and how it feels to fight them now. and i think their burst is fine to one of your points earlier cause of the triple rolling attack meme and some other shet that does a lot of dmg. ofc i have no clue how the passive and the fury stacks affect all these skills.

Otherwise i think you have more authority than me in saying these as you play the class and i don't. You make some valid points, if you didn't try to attack people all the time i think people would take your opinion seriously.
            Destroyers were not weak last cap. I would put them as 1 of the top classes, and we never got the destroyer buffs.

Honestly to answer this question go around and ask destroyers. If you could give up your awakening for flying swing sa, and stomp slow would you? I personally would in a heart beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Capone View Post

Destroyers were not weak last cap. I would put them as 1 of the top classes, and we never got the destroyer buffs.

Honestly to answer this question go around and ask destroyers. If you could give up your awakening for flying swing sa, and stomp slow would you? I personally would in a heart beat.
              maybe im thinking 80 cap dest. those two caps merge in my brain so hard cause i didnt play for much of 90. hmm i guess idk.

Comment

Noob bandwagons CC TO DESTRO AND STILL GET CROCKED...
                Discord - Steve#4350
                YouTube
                Twitch

Comment

Originally posted by Pasta View Post

The fact that you mentioned Skin and yellowshield and that you use them w/ fury proves you're a scrub, you shouldn't be using those to begin with? Maybe in group pvp, but 1v1? Get outta here.

EDIT: Making you not use Skin and Yellowshield just separates the scrubs from the good players, you being a scrub since you can't win w/o it.
                  Other than the blacklist skills, his comment is pretty spot on, actually :x

Comment

as a mage main i find destroyer to be the only class that actually forces me to pay attention to what i'm doing since one slip up can get you caught in a flying death combo. then again i mostly just 1v1 demo so my perception of mercenaries is widely different from other pvpers.
                    http://image.prntscr.com/image/65551e74c5214239a9129ec76c6e2973.png

Comment

as a bandwagon dest i'll crock all of u fam catch me on that lost temple making abort tug on my noggin

Comment

Destroyer wasn't weak 90 cap nor is it any weaker now...
                        If anything it is stronger this cap as the recatch utility is through the roof now

Comment

As a Mercenary main, it's alright. The things that pisses me off the most of the debuff they left Mercenary.

Why buff Empowering Howl?
                          Why nerf Battle Howl?
                          Why make Destroyer have less utility than what it used to have?
                          Why take out Devastating Howl's debuff?
                          Why convert Life Savior into a Fury?

See. I rather have the old Mercenary than this one. As goes for Destroyers, we (for some fuc*en reason) OUT-DPS Barbarians. And I thought Barbarians should be the DPS Mercenaries, not Destroyers.

Comment

• Anime Garbage
                            Anime Garbage commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Can you explain how dest's out DPS barbs?

Non-hostile question, I just always assumed barb DPS was stupidly overwhelming, so I can't really imagine Dest's out DPSing unless you solely mean by saving up the Roll Attack for a triple.

• gvue
                            gvue commented
                            Editing a comment
                            Our whole kit was supposed to utility for our team. Us Destroyer are suppose to knock down the enemy and tank their DMG. But since its 93 cap, why does Destroyer have the DPS over a Barbarian? Barbarian should be the ones doing the DPS Mercenaries, not Destroyer. Our kit is to debuff/buff our teammates while Barbarian is all about damaging the enemy. We provoke. We tank it. We're HP. We utility the team. But taking our debuffs from our kit? Destroyer Roll Attack is a joke. That hit box awakening is insane. Barbarian should be the ones DPS'ing, not Destroyers. We should be scaling a lot towards HP than ATK. Remember, they took out Vital scaling from Maelstrom (level 50).

dest might have more burst dmg than a barb does but i seriously doubt they have more dps

Comment

Working...
                          X