I need info, please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need info, please

I was watching some pvp vids and I was seeing some really high damage numbers in a 1v1. I haven't played in ages and I wanted to know what some of the hardest hitting skills in pvp. Anything related to the topic is welcome.

Goddess Relic.

And if it's the EX? man get ready for that damage. Its absolutely worth spamming off CD just to maybe luckily land it, its like an ez win
    6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
    -------------------------------------------------

"
    Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
    http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
    Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

• Dankoy
      Dankoy commented
      Editing a comment
      lol gud 1
      /10c

If I were to make a list of hardest hitting skills at 93 cap as of 10/17/16, 40% would most likely be merc skills, another 40% being pyro skills.

Comment

Crescent Cleave EX(Moonlord/Lunar Knight skill) is probably top 3.

Comment

Definitely mercs fury ww, roll atk ex, mael howl ex bombs away ex and bone cleaver ex as Kurai said also CC (crescent cleave)
        DeathlyShade 95 Raven
        MisticKiller
        95 DarkAvenger
        GodTheTeen
        95 Guardian
        ShadeOfAbyss 95 AbyssWalker
        ????????? 95 BleedPhantom
        Your Favorite God Of Death

Comment

Originally posted by Road Erick Jr View Post
          I was watching some pvp vids and I was seeing some really high damage numbers in a 1v1. I haven't played in ages and I wanted to know what some of the hardest hitting skills in pvp. Anything related to the topic is welcome.
          Well to most people in DN just go assassin apparently it's op. But seriously if you just wanna hit high damage I'd go crusader it's harder to master but you can ex spam the hell out of smite which makes it easier. Or go dark summoner or soul eater if you like female characters they hit unbelievably hard and can shred a mercenary class which has the near highest in physical and overall defense in 30 seconds (still less than sin apparently though to some people lol) Or if you like tanking and high Super Armor breaking capability go barbarian it's damage is just crazy stupid if you can get off both 32's and get them to land solid hits. Lastly if you want to try and go pro but do massive damage go moonlord with the new awakening lv 93 skills it'll put out some very nive combos and still get very high magic damage.

Comment

• Spellsman
            Spellsman commented
            Editing a comment
            The subliminal "Sin is not op" comments tho. Gave me a chuckle

I saw a skill deal 120k total damage in pvp and my jaw dropped. I wanted to know if this kind of damage was normal or if I have my standards set too low.

Comment

• Barbarian
            Barbarian commented
            Editing a comment
            Ok so you need to look at, what skill was it and has that skill been nerfed since. I don't believe there are currently any skills in DN NA which will hit 120k but at this point, I can't even be sure of that...

That being said, if you want to hit hard then try playing Barbarian. Insane damage but a lack of utility can make it challenging against the higher tiered players. But for lower tiered matches, you'll win 90% of the time just by dropping a full Whirlwind on them (which is quite upsetting tbh). Also try Lunar Knight, they have a nice balance between high burst damage and nice utility to go hand in hand with it. They're quite the strong class at the moment.

Anything pyromancer related is going to be pretty hard hitting.
            I also know that the Chaos Mage awakening which summons the orbs onto the enemy player (I don't know names, rip) is a very strong skill (Saw it hit 7.5k per orb, can get 8-10 orbs up before casting if used right), Warmage is eh atm for damage. Strong class but doesn't have anything that really makes it shine above the other sorcs.

• Anime Garbage
            Anime Garbage commented
            Editing a comment
            In response to barb, Bararians have great utility.

Most of their skills are decent AoE skills that either stagger heavily or straight up launch. The barb drawback is that they're now a low Super Armor low iFrame/Evade class.

You get Aerial Evade, and brush off, so if you whiff Aerial Evade you're just straight up dead, even with the absurdly high amount of HP you have it amounts to nothing if you're just taking hits. Barbs end up playing passively and punishing whiffs and mistakes with their gracious AoEs.

ML is completely broken in that its not even high burst damage anymore, its just consistently hilariously good damage. Every 10 seconds they do (x) amount of damage, plus a free 8k practically because nado just sits there abusing its poor victim. I'm not even a good ML but with awakening MLS, you can just lift them the second they try to AE out of nado so they just get sucked back in, and with regular MLS you just straight up snipe them and the same thing happens. It's painfully easy to eat any classes surplus of evades and then just throw Crescent.

I have nothing to say about the sorc's tbh. I haven't actually seen many since 93 cap for some reason, I see a lot of ML's and Destroyers mostly.

Just figured I'd throw my 2 cents in there.

Is it DMG only or can it be ease of use as well? If so, I say dash slash Line Drive Ex ins short.

Comment

Working...
          X