How To QTEDGELORDKATANA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To QTEDGELORDKATANA

Why did you dodge my 1v1 request? Rerolled to a new class and you were trembling in fear.

мy cнaracтer:
    lv 93 destroyer | qtdestroyer

"I am the best destroyer on the server. Hands down"
    ~me

Comment

Originally posted by ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ qt.smg View Post
      Why did you dodge my 1v1 request? Rerolled to a new class and you were trembling in fear.
      m8 did you remember our last 1vs1? i was literally half asleep and pressing random keys on my keyboard got 2 rounds and got so bored and tired i decided to do something else or sleep forgot but you bored me to the death where i just decided to leave since i didn't care to take the final round and then after i leave u literally pm me like u scared? u were low!! or some random shet and i was like okay u can have the win so u would go away since i know ur a tryhard

don't feel like using grammar ^

tldr you aren't worth my skill bar

you see you're like an insect to me and it isn't very fun to squash you until you cross into my territory

when you do cross you are dead

so lets get this straight i beat you on your main (with ease) and for some reason rerolling to a somewhat faceroll class makes u think you'll win games? u were glad got keepo'd u cc'd to lk 93 got keepo'd you cc'd to dest 93 got keepo'd again

you are better off making a pyro/iw/cm this cap or sniper before they get nerfed
      Last edited by Sincrea; 11-01-2016, 04:39 AM.

Comment

Dodged once again valien.

мy cнaracтer:
        lv 93 destroyer | qtdestroyer

"I am the best destroyer on the server. Hands down"
        ~me

Comment

Originally posted by Sincrea View Post

m8 did you remember our last 1vs1? i was literally half asleep and pressing random keys on my keyboard got 2 rounds and got so bored and tired i decided to do something else or sleep forgot but you bored me to the death where i just decided to leave since i didn't care to take the final round and then after i leave u literally pm me like u scared? u were low!! or some random shet and i was like okay u can have the win so u would go away since i know ur a tryhard

don't feel like using grammar ^

tldr you aren't worth my skill bar

you see you're like an insect to me and it isn't very fun to squash you until you cross into my territory

when you do cross you are dead

so lets get this straight i beat you on your main (with ease) and for some reason rerolling to a somewhat faceroll class makes u think you'll win games? u were glad got keepo'd u cc'd to lk 93 got keepo'd you cc'd to dest 93 got keepo'd again

you are better off making a pyro/iw/cm this cap or sniper before they get nerfed
          You think Pyro/IW/CM is going to get nerfed? You're fucked in the head aren't you?

Side note.... you've gone up an edgelevel by telling people you have "Territory" in an online video game. Fucking idiot.
          Learn to combo, not just spam whirlwind like the shame of the class you are.

Comment

Dude got his shit crocked before he could even breath.
            Discord - Steve#4350
            YouTube
            Twitch

Comment

> In This Thread

14 year old kids trying to be relevant enough to be worth Sincrea's time
              6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
              -------------------------------------------------

"
              Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
              https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
              http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
              Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

Working...
              X