What should I make

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I make

As you can see, I only like playing easy cancerous classes.
    Which one should I make next? (For 1v1 pvp)
    (Which one do you guys find the most fun from what you've played, and what do you find the strongest?)

Edit:
    Ty for everyone's votes! Decided to make an iw and ww since Donkay says soul eater sucks.
    Windwalker
    30.77%
    Tempest
    7.69%
    Gear Master
    7.69%
    Soul Eater
    23.08%
    Dragoon
    0.00%
    Ice Witch
    23.08%
    Pyro
    7.69%
    Last edited by Caramel; 02-01-2017, 03:27 PM.

ADEPT

/10 chars

Comment

Originally posted by Compel View Post
      ADEPT

/10 chars
      I already have a phys

Comment

Originally posted by Caramel View Post

I already have a phys
        Another One

(on topic tho, I'd say Soul Eater, idk I just don't see too many of them somehow. Maybe I'm not on enough, but because of it idk the matchup and they seem pretty stronk to me. I personally never used one tho.)

Comment

Are you using all your skills in 1v1 or are you following some type of selfban/ personal black list. This might also influence what type of class someone might recommend. If you want blatant op strength just be a GM and let your ducks destroy whoever comes your way. Or be an iw (my personal vote)since you've tried pyro you're most likely good with basic sorc stuff. You can just sit back as your opponents hp ticks away when they eventually run into a nado, Oh and maybe dance on their frostbitten bodies.
          Last edited by Miyrnnn; 01-30-2017, 11:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Miyrnnn View Post
            Are you using all your skills in 1v1 or are you following some type of selfban/ personal black list. This might also influence what type of class someone might recommend. If you want blatant op strength just be a GM and let your ducks destroy whoever comes your way. Or be an iw (my personal vote)since you've tried pyro you're most likely good with basic sorc stuff. You can just sit back as your opponents hp ticks away when they eventually run into a nado, Oh and maybe dance on their frostbitten bodies.
            I'll be following blacklist on all of them except for gear master which I'd probably use for ladder when I want to make someone's life miserable
            idk I feel like spam summoning would be fun but idk if it gets boring quickly or if it's actually not as easy mode as it seems
            Last edited by Caramel; 01-30-2017, 11:20 PM.

Comment

I already have a phys
              You wanna make a kali instead since its awakening is coming.

Comment

I'll be following blacklist on all of them except for gear master which I'd probably use for ladder when I want to make someone's life miserable
                idk I feel like spam summoning would be fun but idk if it gets boring quickly or if it's actually not as easy mode as it seems
                Blade dancer gonna be so op with that awakened chakarm storm..... that would be a good choice to now that i think about it.

I find SS pretty fun and they're pretty similar to gm.SS does get the good exs though. Its also possible to play aggressive and spam summons on GM so you don't really have to run per say. I find they way they combo without using summons pretty fun so even if you follow black list and don't spam its not like gm is totally useless.

Comment

• Tiny
                  Tiny commented
                  Editing a comment
                  GM in 1v1 pvp under blacklist is forever dogshit

Soldena and SweetMaster/Nightfall already ruined their lives trying to prove me wrong. There need not be further casualties
                  Last edited by Tiny; 01-31-2017, 10:39 PM.

why is guardian not an option
                6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
                -------------------------------------------------

"
                Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
                https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
                http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
                Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_5704.png
Views:	211
Size:	8.1 KB
ID:	50627 bc it has to be a female class that doesn't kite

Comment

why is bd not on there?
                    actually you can play mine...just need dual scroll

Comment

I think ice witch is a good option for u, but aggressive players can still lock an iw down

Comment

Originally posted by Miyrnnn View Post

Blade dancer gonna be so op with that awakened chakarm storm..... that would be a good choice to now that i think about it.

Originally posted by ZepIic View Post
                        why is guardian not an option
                        Because they feel slow :<

I was actually considering dancer but tbh I don't have that much time for gaming anymore, so I wanted a class that I had background knowledge of. I've played pretty much all these classes before (except soul eater, but I've played DS so close enough) but was just too lazy to level them.

Comment

• ZepIic
                          ZepIic commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I'll change your mind about guardians feeling slow in about 1 round of a set of 5

• Caramel
                          Caramel commented
                          Editing a comment
                          pls it just feels clunky cause of how they walk
                          also have yet to play them so no background knowledge of them
                          would not mind 1v1ing for fun though. Need practice against palas.

Guard is not slow.. and they have a movement aura so even if they were it is easy to offset it.
                        | Discord: Rinkie#3775 |

Comment

• Caramel
                          Caramel commented
                          Editing a comment
                          pls ok i take back what i said
                          maybe im just sexist and dont wanna play male classes then? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Rinkie
                          Rinkie commented
                          Editing a comment
                          No trip, just saying.

Destroyer. Because x3 RA is fair.

Comment

Working...
                        X