What should I make

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lemon View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]n50627[/ATTACH] bc it has to be a female class that doesn't kite

Comment

Originally posted by Caramel View Post

I'll be following blacklist on all of them except for gear master which I'd probably use for ladder when I want to make someone's life miserable
      idk I feel like spam summoning would be fun but idk if it gets boring quickly or if it's actually not as easy mode as it seems
      it is not as easy as it seems. its easy to kill raging nubs with gm but if you pvp a pro and have 0 skill with it youll get your ass crocked. its very ez but u cant kill everyone even the most cancerous classes take some skill 2 master
      except lk fuck that nadoing shit

Comment

• Anime Garbage
        Anime Garbage commented
        Editing a comment
        Ironically I'm now seeing that Moonlords have become so reliant on the nado shennanigans that if they realize its not going to work they just panic HARD, and since I mained ML to learn its ins and outs I've started being able to work around it. ML's are a dead class and it seems the majority of people playing it are totally incompetent (except JoelTheMole or something, who's like the only ML I've seen with full awakening that wasn't completely garbage in neutral)

Most of the ML's that are at least competent (I think this list involves Kurai, Lance, Remorade, and maybe more? Idk) have basically either abandoned nado but picked up the other three, or just stopped using awakenings save for Eclipse.

Nados singelhandedly killed an entire class lol.
    Working...
    X