Ever hit a wall?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ever hit a wall?

You guys ever hit a wall and feel like you arent progressing anymore? if so how do you over come that?

Play a different class for some time.
    Helps you get to know how they play.

Or just take a break.

Comment

Fight tougher opponents and stress your mind out with difficult challenges until it learns to perform at a higher level.

IME, when I keep fighting average players, I'm training my mind to perform well vs average players. I improved the most when struggling vs people who could stomp me into the ground with ease. Anything less once I've already reached a plateau and I felt stagnant or even worse than I was before. I'd become sloppy and just do the minimum required to win since I wasn't being forced into playing to my limits.

If you're heart isn't racing and brain ain't running on overdrive, then you're doing it wrong
      Tiny - ShootingStar
      Futanari - Defensio

???? - Ray Mechanic
      Moon#8229

Comment

yeah 99% of players do not improve and the game releases more easy to use skills. due to this i decrease in skill. there is no way to overcome this.

Comment

If by progressing you mean victories just start using every skill. Half the skills in this game feel like pseudo-win buttons, and essentially every class has something they can spam for an EZ victory outside of the spinoffs like DA, SH, AH.

You can't really progress your skill level to be frank because softbanning to learn the ins and outs of a softbanned kit just gives you MU experience with a softbanned kit. Fighting players that softban as well prepares you to fight only softbanned players.

The game kind of rewards awful play, so I guess play awfully?

Tbh I would advise you to not make attempts to get better, and instead just play PvP for fun. The inconsistencies of the connection due to the way DN functions and the skillgap between "randumbs", average, and skilled are all massive between each sect and there's no middle, so you can essentially get trapped in one because if you're a randumb, fighting an average is simply so overwhelming you don't learn anything. Plus, as long as you're playing you'll get better to be honest. Combo Practice can help you also, there are certain things you can lab that can help you in game.

Everything is learned progressively but this game's PvP kind of functions in leaps due to the limited PvP community.

Comment

Personally, if i find myself matched up versus a Wall

I'll just keep running my face into it until it breaks.

That said, it's worth noting what kind of materials a wall is generally made out of. Cement, Bricks, my warrior kill count , etc.. but just remember that it's ok to lose to another person. Never lose to yourself.
            6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
            -------------------------------------------------

"
            Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
            http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
            Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

Working...
            X