Fade still bugged in NA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fade still bugged in NA?

Are Ravens and Rippers still not able to go totally invisible when using fade like camouflage from snipers? I noticed that since Indonesia has this problem then maybe we do too? Don't tell me there's still a blue dot for Shinobi when they use fade in NA...

against any decent pvper fade isn't going to do much for you m8, but even with modded shadow colors, you will be completely invisible under the conditions of:

• Glowing costume accessories are off
    • You are not wearing a spirit
    • The round timer is not low, otherwise your dot will show up on the minimap

That aside, being completely invisible doesn't help you escape the wrath of anybody youre looking to hide from. I've really only seen fade actually accomplish something in ladder. Even then i wouldn't say it really changes the outcome of a fight.

Lastly- if you're far enough out of range of the fight to use fade, you're probably trying to play too far away from your opponent to begin with.

I recommend checking out this weeb's channel. He plays NA too :
    6 Year Veteran & Community Leader
    -------------------------------------------------

"
    Being skilled isn't all that it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream." - Zhi Guan

Official DN+ Youtube Channel:
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCes...rh93rWGd2kiLfg

Paladin PVP Builds:
    http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/cl...din-pvp-builds

Feel Free to drop a PM anytime
    Discord: Zeplic#8241

Comment

• Kov
      Kov commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, i know Kiy's channel and seen most of his videos, he's pretty good too.
      For a softban build, i probably wouldn't bother getting it. I still like the skill, even though what you say is true i still find a few uses for it: It has an illusion step with an iframe after you use the skill W, A, S or D+shift. As for ravens it gives them more dmg for those 10 seconds.

• GodOfDeath
      GodOfDeath commented
      Editing a comment
      Kov agreed and Zeplic fade has many uses that you're probably not aware of and its already tested that doing those things u listed above will not remove the blue light fade naturally emits which gives ur location....

• ZepIic
      ZepIic commented
      Editing a comment
      well, its super cool youre finding unique ways to utilize it!

but um.. i honestly dont see this blue light being spoken of. I'd make sure you're not wearing ec tab rings..
Working...
X