How do I finish my dailies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I finish my dailies?

I can't seem to finish 7/7 DQ. IS there a trick to it? My FTG seems to always be running out quickly.

Sorry just saw this post. I have barely played for less than an hour...

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...dungeon-at-all

Comment

Insufficient FTG to join party only occurs when you are trying to join a Daily Quest party with less than enough FTG.

A tip: always start your daily tasks (FTG-consumption-wise) with the 5 DQ in an Auto-DQ party with at least 1 person.

There are threads/posts going around on how to use FTG efficiently, which discusses your goal: light cubes? slayer points? etc etc.

I will just share mine again, not sure if this is most efficient but it is how I would usually do it to clear 7 tasks:

Note that NOT ALL Wonderful Theme Park DQ counts in the daily tasks, hence I would suggest not prioritising that.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Xhairo
        Xhairo commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for sharing this.

• thamuz014
        thamuz014 commented
        Editing a comment
        i cant seem to click on the image tho :/

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        I posted the picture using img tags instead of an attachment. Opening the picture in a new tab should allow you to view the full size

1. do 5 daily dungeon
      2. enter slayer test ground
      3. get 3 likes
      4. enter slayer mode

do in that order. should be enough.
      Any extra ftg can be used for anything else

Comment

My tip: Only run slayer testing ground when you have 60 FTG or less so that you won't have to spend a whole 180 FTG for that dungeon. But you will have to use 180 FTG for 1 run if you won't be using FTG potions to accomplish the 3x slayer testing ground task.

Comment

But once you consume all your fatigue for dailies, you can't run anymore dungeons right?

Comment

• Arkhaez
            Arkhaez commented
            Editing a comment
            If you have 0 FTG, you can't. But if you still have at least 1 FTG, you may still use it to enter 1 dungeon.

The trick is DONT DO FREAKING SLAYER TESTING 3 TIMES

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Guess i will just login and do my dailies, and then find another game to play afterwards.

Comment

Working...
            X