Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanate back at it again with getting rekt by the hax

Hey guys

HanateX here back again with an update from what happen last time. While i gradually tried to play dn again i basically got rekt(once again)
    I followed your ideas on being keylogged. BUT it didnt work. That person came back again.

Proof i cleaned my comp
    Click image for larger version

Name:	j23gFDU.png
Views:	31
Size:	48.1 KB
ID:	102959

I don't have any valuable things now thanks to that person anyways. Maybe he saw my forum that i gave up.
    He now have throw my dual +12 rune weapons together away with my fire jades. I think he threw away another fire jade while he's at it so i left 1 fire jade.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	e5vXjcJ.png
Views:	25
Size:	519.9 KB
ID:	102960
    I have 27 chars but don't worry i only have 5 sorcs . None of them had it. I checked all 27 too. None of them have too. I double checked(do u know how tiring changing a character is??)
    and then i checked my main. realised i am missing 2 stuffs in my storage.And its not that easy for rune weapons to go missing that u took care of so much.-. ????

DN Also gave up on me Sent me this and closed ticket asapClick image for larger version

Name:	0ZXYFAR.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	76.6 KB
ID:	102961

He couldn't had break it either. I dont even have the money to even enhance 1 part of the weapon. So uh what shud i do now?? give up already? xD

Guess the fastest way to know if it's inside job is to change all your passwords.
    If you change all your passwords and some items of your's still go missing then you can blame DN then.
    Unfortunately, if you happen to give them your email add too, well they can still log in to your account.
    Try changing EVERYTHING and I mean everything, from passwords email adds; the works
    Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

• HayateX
      HayateX commented
      Editing a comment
      yep I actually did all of those, including changing my password for my email too
      Last edited by HayateX; 10-29-2017, 03:24 PM.

• darkb1ader
      darkb1ader commented
      Editing a comment
      It's quite impossible for that to happen.
      Maybe you already broke your equipment or something but just forgot about it
      If you already change every passwords that you have it's quite impossible for you to get hacked.
      I also doubt that an inside job will do that, what could he/she possibly get for hacking your account besides getting fired if he/she is found out.
      My account have been with me from the very beginning of DN and I haven't changed password (except with the transfer to ED) but despite this I haven't got hacked not even once.

i just wonder how do "he" got your account information?
    ok let say, he used keylogger to get your username and your password, but how could he get 2nd pass?

Comment

• SpeedReign
      SpeedReign commented
      Editing a comment
      keyloggers log ingame "keyboards too.

Originally posted by Maximiliano Maximus View Post
    i just wonder how do "he" got your account information?
    ok let say, he used keylogger to get your username and your password, but how could he get 2nd pass?
    It wasn't the type of keylogger that registers your keyboard. In the previous thread, they found a screen recording software installed in their PC.

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...729#post100729

OP did you look this up in Windows Support:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...5-17e5de194b50

If you type "detect screen recording malware installed" you get a ton of results

http://windowsreport.com/anti-screen-capture-software/
    Last edited by Chocorroles; 10-29-2017, 01:24 PM.

Comment

• Maximiliano Maximus
      Maximiliano Maximus commented
      Editing a comment
      ugh sorry, i didn't open the link
      well, seeing that post, i won't use that program :|

OP, can you tell me as detailed as possible all you did before this happened?

You did reset and change the password of even your modem right?

Comment

• HayateX
      HayateX commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't think I can't remember as the problem start before transfer, but what I know is that I don't feel anything weird besides the gold being missing. And yes I did reset

I have recently just reset my laptop hopefully its clean. Anyways, I can report about the thrown weapons right?

Comment

Hi Hayate,

quick n stupid question. did you try to change your email after u got hacked while u change u password already?

Comment

I still don't get why they are unable to restore the lost items. I was hacked before in maplestory and nexon restored my account on the spot after detecting that it was indeed hacked.

Comment

• zArAthena
          zArAthena commented
          Editing a comment
          They can, they just decide not doing so.
          I know some case the lost item be retrieved, and some other case, they just refuse to do so.

• darkb1ader
          darkb1ader commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes for a good reason too because other people claimed they got hacked but they're not.
          CC probably got tired of it in the past so decided not to bring back lost items.

• Xhairo
          Xhairo commented
          Editing a comment
          But the item was dropped and destroyed. How does one benefit from that?

tbh, I feel like its more likely to be ingame bug or something. it may looked like it was hacked, but throwing rune gears? whats the point? and the hacker have done to him few times, why not claim the id instead, change pw/etc? and last thing, if its keylogger / software installed to pc, recording/etc, why only dn stuff? not his other important accounts, banks/etc or other games?

also to add more: his old unused leica is gone as well. whats the benefit of any hackers throwing out stuffs, rather than claiming other things? so that he makes it looks like not hacked like i said above? possibly, but unlikely
        Last edited by Lenxac; 10-29-2017, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenxac View Post
          tbh, I feel like its more likely to be ingame bug or something. it may looked like it was hacked, but throwing rune gears? whats the point? and the hacker have done to him few times, why not claim the id instead, change pw/etc? and last thing, if its keylogger / software installed to pc, recording/etc, why only dn stuff? not his other important accounts, banks/etc or other games?

also to add more: his old unused leica is gone as well. whats the benefit of any hackers throwing out stuffs, rather than claiming other things? so that he makes it looks like not hacked like i said above? possibly, but unlikely
          someone REALLY hates OP

Comment

Op, if I were in your position and I suspect my pc have been infected with a backdoor/keylogger,
            I would nuke the f*ck out of my pc and do a clean install of my OS and repartition the drives.

Comment

The reason why your lost items cannot be compensated is because of an occassion of “foul play”.
              A player can “bluff” that his account was hacked but actually with the help of another person , try to gain twice the loots and then ask ED to compensate back the items twice.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
              When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Hmmm. This is getting interesting . How can someone still hack through your account even you have change all your emails and passwords?

Either hacker is really good or person is bluffing .

Question : Are you the only one using your laptop?
                Last edited by Reyisaki; 10-30-2017, 02:15 AM.

Comment

• HayateX
                  HayateX commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yep i am the only one

ask dev to lock ur id first while they do the investigation.. this getting annoy bruh..

can u do dev? This drama wont end until u get ur lost item or u quit.

Comment

• HayateX
                  HayateX commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ikr its hard to quit with all my friends here

Make a police report?

Comment

Working...
                X