Hanate back at it again with getting rekt by the hax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chelly View Post
    The reason why your lost items cannot be compensated is because of an occassion of “foul play”.
    A player can “bluff” that his account was hacked but actually with the help of another person , try to gain twice the loots and then ask ED to compensate back the items twice.
    Still, items that had to have been deleted such as his Leica can still be reinstated without fear of foul play. Their excuses will ultimately devolve into "ED's servers don't even log all important transactions" or "we're too lazy to check the logs".

Comment

ED can check his inventory before the incident happened...if he indeed had RuDNLs then he's telling the truth...if not then this is all just some form of a scam...tbh this is getting really suspicious in so many ways and most of them are already stated above

seeing the response CC gave they must've found something suspicious during the investigation...declining the retreival of lost items, not disclosing any information, being somewhat assured that OP "understands" why...i mean in the case of hacking they honestly act quick (or maybe that was just my case)

the least i could think of is that you left your pc for a while then someone used it in your absence
      "Behind every mask lies a man who can't live in his own sins..."

Comment

do not download weird stuff from the internet... get it from friends if you want to watch...those stuff comes with lots of virus and keyloggers ^_^

Comment

• HayateX
          HayateX commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes. Thats right

The reason why your lost items cannot be compensated is because of an occassion of “foul play”.
        A player can “bluff” that his account was hacked but actually with the help of another person , try to gain twice the loots and then ask ED to compensate back the items twice.
        That is stupid. okay a "foul play", a friend "steals" and u hope to get compensated, then u and ur friend gain both items?
        The reason u get compensated, bc they have enough proof and check the transaction who stole it. Simply band the other account. He put it in guild storage, even so, everything can be tracked down. just delete the item. If we have access to guild storage of our own guild, they have every access to every guilds/accounts etc.

A friend of mine got her account locked, because of receiving random items from PUBS (which in the end resolve, because was a mistake). and another friend got "duplicated login" and got his gold wiped because of the abuse unlimited rewards in the past.
        why cant they do these things on whoever have the item is and delete it?

Comment

• Lenxac
          Lenxac commented
          Editing a comment
          to add more, there is RuDN or leica like riuga stated above.

Originally posted by Lenxac View Post

That is stupid. okay a "foul play", a friend "steals" and u hope to get compensated, then u and ur friend gain both items?
        The reason u get compensated, bc they have enough proof and check the transaction who stole it. Simply band the other account. He put it in guild storage, even so, everything can be tracked down. just delete the item. If we have access to guild storage of our own guild, they have every access to every guilds/accounts etc.

A friend of mine got her account locked, because of receiving random items from PUBS (which in the end resolve, because was a mistake). and another friend got "duplicated login" and got his gold wiped because of the abuse unlimited rewards in the past.
        why cant they do these things on whoever have the item is and delete it?
        This is not stupid, i'm pretty sure there are cases like that in DN, and not to mention frequently. If ED has sufficient evidence, why didn't they credit his items back? Because there wasn't any concrete evidence this is the work of an account thief.
        And no, obviously you don't know how all these cases work lol, for account thief and hacking cases, the items will not be refunded strictly unless a legit police report is made and the soft-copy must be emailed over to the respective company. I'm pretty sure the hacker ( if there is one ), was banned and ed would take strict action upon the player.
        You cannot delete/ remove gold because of a hacking case. This will upset the total gold amount in the server itself, what they do is to only block the user, however all the items /gold still remains inside the account. Furthermore , all items belongs to ED, not you, you are only entitled to "use" their terms of service but at the end of the day, all in game items belongs to the company.

Previously in DN, there was a player "if i'm not wrong sosoweee? " he threw away an L grade item to test the system and claimed that he has accidentally "dropped " it, and CC did compensate him back for the loss. A great assumption would be to make the hacking case more "believable", since ED/CC would recredit you back your items anyway, so no harm doing that.

Remember this is ED, not cc, they won't be so kind now to compensate you or reimburse your items back out of goodwill, if you're hacked, make a police report, and mail a softcopy over, end of story.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
        When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

This is not stupid, i'm pretty sure there are cases like that in DN, and not to mention frequently. If ED has sufficient evidence, why didn't they credit his items back? Because there wasn't any concrete evidence this is the work of an account thief.
          And no, obviously you don't know how all these cases work lol, for account thief and hacking cases, the items will not be refunded strictly unless a legit police report is made and the soft-copy must be emailed over to the respective company. I'm pretty sure the hacker ( if there is one ), was banned and ed would take strict action upon the player.
          You cannot delete/ remove gold because of a hacking case. This will upset the total gold amount in the server itself, what they do is to only block the user, however all the items /gold still remains inside the account. Furthermore , all items belongs to ED, not you, you are only entitled to "use" their terms of service but at the end of the day, all in game items belongs to the company.

Previously in DN, there was a player "if i'm not wrong sosoweee? " he threw away an L grade item to test the system and claimed that he has accidentally "dropped " it, and CC did compensate him back for the loss. A great assumption would be to make the hacking case more "believable", since ED/CC would recredit you back your items anyway, so no harm doing that.

Remember this is ED, not cc, they won't be so kind now to compensate you or reimburse your items back out of goodwill, if you're hacked, make a police report, and mail a softcopy over, end of story.
          "There's wasn't any concrete evidence this is the work of an account thief"
          out of elimination, regardless, there should still be a compensation.
          1. Foul play/hacked (up to ED)
          2. Hacked with strong evidence (need compensation)
          3. Ingame bug (need compensation)
          4. fill me in, I cant think of anything else. Lost item = hacked /foulplay/ bug

Hacked = from my pov, it is as easy as banning the hacker and compensate the real owner.
          police report definitely works, but it is annoying af, especially if the person is f2p like me. whats the point of a police report over a game that does not involve real money?
          if u are p2w then mabe u have good reason to get police report, because u have invested into the game. but it is still annoying af to get a police report, and takes time.
          I know, most of others game does not require this.

Foul play = I would consider this as hacked, where person B is the hacker. (owner - person A, holding the item - person B)

reason is simple: if person A claim things are hacked, u could not know the truth hacked/foulplay, bc they're all just words. no matter how much evidence u have, they're all easily made up.
          the only evidence there is, is from ED themselves checking the transactions (I'd say, even the annoying police report could be made up)
          (unless they are stupid enough to have a discussion over ingame chats and shows that it is a foul play)

If it is a foul play, banning person B, would have cause lost for both B and A. even if they compensate person A, there will be no gain for both A and B
          If it is a hacked/bug, if Person A is not compensated, then it will be a great lost (like in Hana's case)
          Either way - person A should be compensated, since he/she will gain NOTHING, even if it is a foul play. what he have is only risk of getting account locked.

by block/banning B, I meant his real account, not only the dummies he used to xfer the items, pretty sure ED could check this. or atleast where the items/gold last located.

Well, it is still up to them. I do know It is possible for them to tracked this thing (even far more detailed, IP logon and etc), only that they decided not to compensate it. Reasons~

If they can compensate someone who "forgot" (not only CC but ED did compensate this) to use jelly. why cant they compensate a lost items?

Comment

I believe the most controversial part of refunding items / reversing all transactions involving items belonging to a hacked account, is the fact that said item can used to perform an action that cannot be trivially reversed, such as clearing a raid and winning an event because of it. I have heard several proposed solutions, but there does not seem to be any general consensus on how such a matter should be handled. Granted if said item was not used for anything even the slightest bit important, then yes, I do believe that it should be refunded, however it is almost a guarantee that the item will be used for something not trivially reversible by the time game staff hears about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lenxac View Post

"There's wasn't any concrete evidence this is the work of an account thief"
              out of elimination, regardless, there should still be a compensation.
              1. Foul play/hacked (up to ED)
              2. Hacked with strong evidence (need compensation)
              3. Ingame bug (need compensation)
              4. fill me in, I cant think of anything else. Lost item = hacked /foulplay/ bug

Hacked = from my pov, it is as easy as banning the hacker and compensate the real owner.
              police report definitely works, but it is annoying af, especially if the person is f2p like me. whats the point of a police report over a game that does not involve real money?
              if u are p2w then mabe u have good reason to get police report, because u have invested into the game. but it is still annoying af to get a police report, and takes time.
              I know, most of others game does not require this.

Foul play = I would consider this as hacked, where person B is the hacker. (owner - person A, holding the item - person B)

reason is simple: if person A claim things are hacked, u could not know the truth hacked/foulplay, bc they're all just words. no matter how much evidence u have, they're all easily made up.
              the only evidence there is, is from ED themselves checking the transactions (I'd say, even the annoying police report could be made up)
              (unless they are stupid enough to have a discussion over ingame chats and shows that it is a foul play)

If it is a foul play, banning person B, would have cause lost for both B and A. even if they compensate person A, there will be no gain for both A and B
              If it is a hacked/bug, if Person A is not compensated, then it will be a great lost (like in Hana's case)
              Either way - person A should be compensated, since he/she will gain NOTHING, even if it is a foul play. what he have is only risk of getting account locked.

by block/banning B, I meant his real account, not only the dummies he used to xfer the items, pretty sure ED could check this. or atleast where the items/gold last located.

Well, it is still up to them. I do know It is possible for them to tracked this thing (even far more detailed, IP logon and etc), only that they decided not to compensate it. Reasons~

If they can compensate someone who "forgot" (not only CC but ED did compensate this) to use jelly. why cant they compensate a lost items?
              You are wrong, lets say in that scenerio of a foul play, person B spent the currency somewhere else, bought several items from several other players, with the intention of passing the items to another character, more and more people would be involved in this case, causing much inconvenience to ED as well as other players, the best way to rectify the issue to to just ban person B, and not compensate the items.

However i would agree to compensate just the untradable items such as L equips which the "hacker" dropped.

In addition, there is no "strong evidence" that TS was definitely hacked, the only resolution to make it seem like a proper crime is to make a police report, which they will carry out an investigation to track out the thief. This is the only way because if you are genuinely hacked, you would definitely want the thief to get caught, unless the thief is your own friend.

Since ED is only capable of IP tracking , they wouldn't know who are the accomplices, or who are the innocent players involved in this issue, so no reimbusment is the best solution, unless yes, police documents.

They can compensate someone who used the jelly because most likely the IP during the "misclick" tallys with the IP the user plays at, ED/CC can confirm this is the case of the same person, therefore they recredit back the items since the lost jellies are within game parameters and was used via an NPC, so no other players are involved.
              We do not know if other players are affected by this so called " hacking case ", and if yes, ED cannot blindly block the rest of the players who are involved in the transactions because of a single person, which will create more disrespectancy.

I'm not claiming TS is working with person B or whatever, but this is just an speculation and players actually tried and do this before, but obviously ED/CC is not so dumb.
              Last edited by Chelly; 11-03-2017, 04:13 AM.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
              When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

"person B spent the currency somewhere else."

If person B gain golds/items by hacking person A, then having transaction inside DN (items>Gold or gold>items), then it is possible for ED to take whatever gain person B had and refunding it to person A, (without involving person C who had the transaction with person B) it is still a better solution rather than person A losing everything.

If person B used these gold to gain something outside DN, lets say sell to person C with IRL $. (I heard somewhere that this is illegal, sorry if I'm wrong) Then person C has actually broken the rule of transaction outside DN. its not necessarily to ban person C, but it is possible to return what person C gain to person A. yes it will be inconvenience for person C, but it is their own risk to have such transactions in the 1st place. If more people is involved, Then it goes on person C become person B, and person D become person C.

There are too much of probabilities of getting hacked in the 1st place. main reasons are person A is not being careful, or DN security itself is weak. So it does involve both sides person A and ED's fault (again its a probability). So regardless which, actions should be done from both side, not only by person A. ED shuld be helping person A (help to track evidence/reimbursement), and person A should be more careful about his account. I believe police report is too much for a game, and MOST other games does not require this. And I know even DN SEA in the past years ago, does not require any of this too.

Anyway I believe this argument can go on forever, I know u probably have things against what I said now, and I will have another thing against what u said latur. and go on~
                reason is probabilities cases.

So I'll stop here

Comment

Working...
                X