• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little bug :D

This bug tho

Originally posted by shikamarufave View Post
    This bug tho
    This picture doesn't paint a thousand words. A little description could help, such as "not teleported together with party mates to another section of the map" and whether you frequently get this or not

Hmm, also I am unsure if you are posting this bug for the devs to take action on or are you posting for entertainment on the forum @@ There are different sections for different purposes, just to let you know..
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

As you can clearly see the bug we are in the door and they get past it you know how?

Comment

cant you just click the Escape Location button?

Comment

Try to escape current location or try to gather everyone at the door . This happens to me and it did work out.

Comment

Its just small issue
            those machina used fly by before cutscene
            thats why u got stuck
            only way is tell party members to gather near door
            Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
            www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

• nvLite
              nvLite commented
              Editing a comment
              Windwalkers can also traverse that door. I did it a few times while doing DQ.
              And like mentioned above, just gather near the door.

We did try everything, but still this is annoying to happen. I did use the escape location but din't work.

Comment

DA (transformed) can jump over the door.

Comment

If you can't jump over the door you can ask everyone to gather around the door so cutscene will play and it'll open :v They probably placed the cutscene trigger on a certain height (e.g. til top of door)

Comment

Even Loli can jump over the door ( I did it a few times)

but I don't know..cause me had no trouble to walk back to the door and jump back over it.
                  SO machina shouldn't have a problem to do that

Comment

Yeah jump over really helps but if this issue will go on. It causes hassle haha

Comment

Working...
                    X