Elder oracle Level 95 rewards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elder oracle Level 95 rewards

Anyone knows what would be the rewards once we level 95 oracle? I'm talking about the grow oracle event that will start on november 14 patch. Just curious about the package rewards. Anyone know what we might get like if we are the same rewards from advance server that already introduce elder oracle. Thanks

Originally posted by sikumagik View Post
    Anyone knows what would be the rewards once we level 95 oracle? I'm talking about the grow oracle event that will start on november 14 patch. Just curious about the package rewards. Anyone know what we might get like if we are the same rewards from advance server that already introduce elder oracle. Thanks
    Perhaps waiting for it to be released first? Asking this from players is not reliable as ED can change the contents on the whim based on their preference.

If we follow previous events, it should most likely be containing gears which help you lvl up and probably some epic 95 gears at the end with a 30 day wolf mount (as shown in the event calender). Nothing is really game-changing and significant when compared to stronger gears such as 93 L or 95 U.

But then again, anything can change and ED may introduce new stuff as they please.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

They do give 95 epic gears and Oracle Tiger(mount) as Xenocho said . Also a costume for EO , we just don't know if ED will gonna do the same for us.
      Here, you can check this link.
      NO.1 액션RPG 드래곤네스트의 [2017년] 8차 패치노트을(를) 지금 바로 확인하세요.

Comment

When I lvled oracle in Korea DN
        They gave Neris +0 Str full set and perm Oracle Tiger mount

Dnsea would give +10 neris set and 30 days mount :V
        Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
        www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

• vjdarktm
          vjdarktm commented
          Editing a comment
          Isn't that what they did with Ray Mech?. I don't know if it's just free perm mount and perm costume in CDN. [Correct me if I'm wrong with this, I can barely remember watching a video about this. I think it might be one of Fringe's vids]

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          vjdarktm They usually do this for all it seems (Mara, DA long time ago, RM, SH long time ago), but in SEA we don't get costume and the mount only lasts 30 days.
      Working...
      X