Variant Jade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Variant Jade

Anybody can share the success rate of variant jade AND success rate of variant jade with 30% enhancement rate buff. Thanks in advanced

Originally posted by spicylousy View Post
    Anybody can share the success rate of variant jade AND success rate of variant jade with 30% enhancement rate buff. Thanks in advanced
    The thing is, the buff writes "equipment" so we're unsure if jade's receive this success bonus. Variant Jade has a 70% success chance at Lv 1, with +30% it should be 91%... but it did not appear that way.

I have guild mates whom tried tonnes of jades with the buff and observe no improved success rates at all.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Do u have the success rate of +1-+10 ?

Comment

Here's the enhance rate of Variant jade

Also has 50% break ratio +1 to +10

Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
        www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          Just to elaborate for TS, the break chance basically means whenever fail, there is 50% chance to break.

Thank you guys very much <3

Comment

Where do i get protection so it wont break?

Comment

• Xenocho
            Xenocho commented
            Editing a comment
            Doesn't exist in DNSEA for Variant Jades

So we just have to be dependent on luck and should have lots of gold to be able to get to +10?

XD

Comment

Originally posted by lBlakesl View Post
            So we just have to be dependent on luck and should have lots of gold to be able to get to +10?

XD
            Gold is not the problem. Most will have limited variant jade fragments.

You can only get a lot of these from guild seal unlock which requires like 2m guild exp total or by competing in guild red dragon nest.
            Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Originally posted by Xenocho View Post
              Gold is not the problem. Most will have limited variant jade fragments.

You can only get a lot of these from guild seal unlock which requires like 2m guild exp total or by competing in guild red dragon nest.
              aah yeah.. the jade variant fragment is the main problem. XD hehhehe

Comment

aah yeah.. the jade variant fragment is the main problem. XD hehhehe
                Just from my experience, 200 variant jade fragment allowed me to get +10 on an INT and STR variant jade each.

Comment

Just from my experience, 200 variant jade fragment allowed me to get +10 on an INT and STR variant jade each.
                  oh my god. XD, anywhere else we can get variant jade instead from event?

it is only 'til +10?

Comment

oh my god. XD, anywhere else we can get variant jade instead from event?

it is only 'til +10?
                    Yes, +10 is the max for variant jade.

Actually the sources I listed are not events but current in-game features. Being in big guilds which run nests together will probably be easier to get more Variant Jade fragments.

My guild usually participates in Guild Red Dragon Nest and have gotten 1st to 3rd every season (two weeks) to receive and stack variant jade fragments across many months, which is why I have so many (and the guild being full of my subs too ^^)

Variant jade fragments cannot be server storaged btw
                    Last edited by Xenocho; 11-03-2017, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Variant jade fragments cannot be server storaged btw
                      Just want to add , Variant Jade Fragment cannot be server storage but Variant Dragon Jade can , so you can still transfer it and enhance it with your subs .

Comment

ohhh.. hahaha thats why... thanks .

Comment

Working...
                        X