Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Message Replies Not Showing

Hi All:

I recently got a pm from a forumer regarding tempests and ecj. Hence, I try to help him out and replied to his message.
    However, my reply just went blank.

So I thought, it might have an approval process since it contained a link to one of my guides. 2 days later, my reply was still blank.

Click image for larger version

Name:	eKTQo5y.png
Views:	57
Size:	309.6 KB
ID:	104291

I just sent another reply and did not place any link, fortunately, it got through.

Anybody else experiencing this issue? The Private message feature is a great addition to the forum, however, these bugs are kinda messing it up.
    Hoping it gets fixed.

Thank you and have a great day.
    Lorallite (Windwalker)

I encountered this issue in the past, I first I thought it maybe was a browser issue because it always seemed to be on my end. The messages showed after I sent another.

If it's indeed related to the filter and approval process that's gonna be a hard one because we don't actually have a way to approve PMs, we can't read them, they don't go to the queue of posts that need to be approved not even those done by me.

I would like to know how often this happens and if it's always the posts with links so please post in this thread if you have encountered this issue.

Comment

This happened when I first started to use the forum too. The issue is links will get blocked and are pending for approval. Though, eventually those PM never got through. These blocks are automatic and I don't think there is a way to sneak a working link in. I resulted in just breaking links as suggested by others or not using urls at all.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

i encounter the same. any reply wif link will go blank .__.
        Queenth Arte Shoppe

Comment

UP! UP! so that they will fix this bug

Comment

uwah! I cant post any message it says Error "You have turned off private messages. You may not send private messages until you turn them on by editing your options."

Comment

Working...
            X