Scam case of appre points ign:Usssssssss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scam case of appre points ign:Usssssssss

Hello! and Good afternoon fellow adventurers!

I just want to report that i got scammed by this ign:Usssssssss She is lvl92 lancea that sell slots for 200g each and i bought 2 slots for 400g

After i bought slots to her, after she got my 400golds she went offline obviously, i opened my sub char to dq then i pmed her it says failed to send pm. which means she went offline and i obviously got scammed by her.

Please take an action of this scam case

I waited for 1 day to her to lvlup but see the update photos of 11/5/17 she is still not going to lvl93 which obviously waiting for me for 1 day then going to delete me as a master then she will sell again his slot then do it again her scam tricks.

Thank you fellow adventurers! This post also can be a warning to this player ign:Usssssssss add blocklist and please take an action of this scam case thank you!

I also got video proof that i bought 2 slots of her here it is:

1ST VIDEO: https://youtu.be/8DBtJ_p06UM
    2ND VIDEO: https://youtu.be/xQ-QnFHsUt0

Scam case of appre points ign:Usssssssss

I think you should put this on the abuse report subforum instead > <
    On topic, this is pretty common, unfortunately. He/she prolly using dummy account too so it's not much use to lock it :0

Comment

FYI, this type of "scam" is normal. The chances of being scammed by someone selling apprentice is above 50% based on guildmates whom buy frequently. Not sure if ED can do anything about it, since this is basically "Hi sir I'll give you gold if you level up/take me on your mount around Saint Haven/wear sexy bikini costume for me to take picture/etc and so on."
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

I also find selling apprenticeship ethically questionable. Why buy and sell apprenticeship when you can gain the same number of points for free when you freely boost a complete stranger as a real master/apprentice?

Throwing gold around without advising an underlevelled player seems a complete lack of concern for grooming good dn players

It shouldnt be called apprenticeship anymore. I would call it supporting charity.

You were scammed because you didn't care for low levelled characters and just throw cash around for points but not concerned for his well being.
        We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

• zArAthena
          zArAthena commented
          Editing a comment
          You assume those sell apprentice is newbie and need boost/advise ingame. Nope they are not. Mostly is old player leveling their sub/clone. I doubt true newbie know what selling apprentice is.
          I don't know what you complain though. That is win-win situation. Seller get more gold and apprentice points, buyer got apprentice points. All happy.
          Last edited by zArAthena; 11-05-2017, 06:31 PM.

suggestion to implement penalty (in sort of unable to add new within certain period of days & it will increasing per offense & can only be decreasing based on time spend online only) incase of apprentice unable to graduate.
        idk if the program for this worth to looked up..
        DNshop : closed
        DNsea STATUS : Hibernating (login once a month)
        currently active : Honkai Impact 3
        waiting list : Loading...

Comment

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          Dimensional keys have no value. The apprentice point system was introduced to add more variety and value to helping players which becomes a win win situation for both sides. The bonus points at certain levels act as incentives to motivate players to hit those levels. Without those, it is less appealing as a whole. I do not agree with removing the whole apprentice point system as they have its merits. Before this, people were still selling it for the final reward box anyway and the keys ar a lousy reward.

While I agree the apprentice point system has flaws, removing the whole thing is not a solution. Players will just find other ways to scam and get quick bucks because that just is human nature for some. It is not up to the game to fix that.

• MARtsuki
          MARtsuki commented
          Editing a comment
          the thing that im trying to highlighted here is about the CONCEPT of how the TOTAL points DISTRIBUTED. instead of giving 1000points straight just for atleast 0.001%exp before graduate, why not make it based on how much master/appre efforts are accumulated (mast/appren reputation? obtainable at the end of the run together with the master) +double bonus at certain level/point.
          As an example that we already experienced in previous guild system.
          boost guildmate from lv1-80 lv cap = get 543keys*
          while if lv50-80 = get 100keys*
          apply it as mast/appren total point ('efforts constribution=reward' instead of 'gold=reward')

i know most of my talk are absurd since i dont include this game features inside my stress-free gameplay. so idk the flaws from other POV. Thanks for the feedbacks.
          Last edited by MARtsuki; 11-06-2017, 03:40 PM.

• dreadpin
          dreadpin commented
          Editing a comment
          if know there is a flaw, why not fix it? Like others post, just mark them scammer as default and don't buy... it's a win-win situation so masters shouldn't have to pay :V (if no one buy, they will give in~~~ though it's not realistic haha)

Update she still dont grind dungeon to lvl up abd i didnt receive a points to her obvious that i got scammed rip 400g please take an action to this player!

Comment

Originally posted by starken012 View Post
          Update she still dont grind dungeon to lvl up abd i didnt receive a points to her obvious that i got scammed rip 400g please take an action to this player!
          You clearly aren't reading the stuff people post on this thread.
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Working...
          X