+30% Enhancement Boost Event kinda Misleading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +30% Enhancement Boost Event kinda Misleading

For those who have been enhancing their equipments when the event start will know the misleading information about the event, and potentially causing gold lost for many players
    1. For lv.95 eq, +11 to +19, it's NOT 70% + 30% = 100% success rate, and rather 30% of 70%, means it's 91% success rate.
    2. And obviously and a bit funny, 91% feels like 75% ~ 80% success rate, I broke so many neris to finally get one piece +20.
    (Quick Comparison : have you ever fail when sending heroes to Remote Dungeon with 91% success rate?? lol)
    3. The highest chance of breaking IMO is betweek +15 ~ +20, when it should be only +19 to +20 cuz +20 normally only has 50% success rate.

Tell me what you think below~
    Last edited by GedClack; 11-06-2017, 07:57 PM. Reason: Added Quick Comparison

If you mouse over the icon, the buff clearly states from +1 to +13. Anything above that, the buff is not applied.

And yes, we have suggested it to be 91% based on personal tests too.

Not misleading, just not informative enough.

Also, 91% success = 9% chance of failure. The chance is present and will occur approximately 1 in every 11 tries. Your statement of "Quick Comparison : have you ever fail when sending heroes to Remote Dungeon with 91% success rate?? lol" means nothing....
    Last edited by Xenocho; 11-06-2017, 08:00 PM.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• GedClack
      GedClack commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow clearly I didn't know it was for +1 to +13 only, did they explain it in the Event Page?
      and yes I know there is still 9% chance to fail, I put it like that cuz I feel the Fail Chance is higher for +15 to +20, I don't know the boost only applied up to +13.
      Last edited by GedClack; 11-06-2017, 08:07 PM.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Like I said, the event page was not informative enough. However, you will find that written on the buff description if you mouse over it. It is a round red icon with a gold circumference and a gold emblem in the middle beside the map on the top right of the screen,

• darkb1ader
      darkb1ader commented
      Editing a comment
      That's because most players are idiot, they don't even bother to read first.
      Player's are just a mouse hover away from the description but never even bother to read.

"(Quick Comparison : have you ever fail when sending heroes to Remote Dungeon with 91% success rate?? lol)"

Boi you are new? I can even fail at 95% success rate man
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Originally posted by BananaCredits View Post
      "(Quick Comparison : have you ever fail when sending heroes to Remote Dungeon with 91% success rate?? lol)"

Boi you are new? I can even fail at 95% success rate man
      wowwww honestly I never fail at remote dungeon with 91% rate

Comment

Working...
      X