always dc ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• always dc ?

is it only me ? always dc after logging in ? after loading map on town after 20sec - 1 min dc?

Im having the same issue, the difference is that i always got DC inside a Dungeon or Nest.. right after DC i wont be able to connect anymore without Restarting the PC but same issue still happens afterwards.. and when i try to reconnect without restarting the PC the image below will happen.. pls fix this since i know its not on my part.. ive been playing DNSea since April 2017 and nothing like this ever happened!

Comment

• RoRiBeam
      RoRiBeam commented
      Editing a comment
      This may be a problem in your ISP since not all players are affected.

• TheAyikita
      TheAyikita commented
      Editing a comment
      This is an ISP related issue. I know because I tested and my ISP connection drops when I test its speed.

I recommend posting this in the proper section of the forum. Moderator Verbena is usually very helpful in these matters, provided you are responsive to him/her.

Also if your login ID is your forum display name... you might wanna change your forum display name ASAP...
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan8 View Post
      Im having the same issue, the difference is that i always got DC inside a Dungeon or Nest.. right after DC i wont be able to connect anymore without Restarting the PC but same issue still happens afterwards.. and when i try to reconnect without restarting the PC the image below will happen.. pls fix this since i know its not on my part.. ive been playing DNSea since April 2017 and nothing like this ever happened!
      i dont think its my ISP since as ive said, been playing awhile and it didnt happen to me before.. but thnx for ur comment, i may try to do some work around.. ty

Comment

Working...
      X