No announcement yet.

(WIP) Story time: Facebook stories compilation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh wow, thank you for compiling! These Facebook story "events" are the things I enjoyed the most from CC (coz I get to read amazing stuff and everyone participates). I really had a fun time reading them and I always anticipate more. I agree ED should do this too.

Comment

Green Dragon Nest Story: Teaser (source)

*Gasp* The birds have stopped chirping, the docile domestic animals have gone unnaturally quiet, and even the wild creatures of the forest have all gone into hiding. The howling wind grows restless as the clouds storm overhead. A strange glow lights up the sky and the air around you grows heavy.

What’s going on?

Teaser 1 (source)

Wait…. What’s that…. WATCH OUT!

A ferocious lightning bolt zaps across the sky, momentarily blinding you, as a strong force pushes you to the ground. The ground shatters, and terrified screams can be heard. Drawing your weapon at the ready, you cautiously open your eyes and….

What in the world is THAT supposed to be…?

Part 1 (source)

"It cannot be…"

You turn and see Master Archer Zenya staring at the crystal-like structure in bewilderment. Before you can warn her, she approaches the structure and slowly places her hand on it. The crystal-like structure hums softly, and a glow forms beneath her touch. Then all of a sudden, the glow escalates into a blinding light and Master Archer Zenya screams.

"The totem! Its power is fading and it’s trying to recharge itself using my touch! I… I don’t have enough power alone! Please, everyone, help!"

Master Archer Zenya grows paler by the minute as the strange crystal absorbs her power greedily. There’s no time to waste!

Comment

Part 2 (source)

With so many pairs of hands on the crystal structure, it isn’t long before the totem has fully recharged itself, without draining anyone’s power.

"Thank you," Master Archer Zenya gives you a thankful smile. She then turns to the structure for a closer examination.
        "This is a totem built by Elves from long ago. I wonder what it is doing here…"

As if in response, the totem begins to light up. Brighter and brighter it glows, until your eyes hurt from the light. You shield your eyes, and after a while, you sense the light fading. The totem lies quiet and dark… with a crystal fragment next to it.

Part 3 (source)

Holding their hands together, the Archers surround the totem to sing an ancient Elvish song. The totem vibrates slightly as it absorbs the soothing melody and soon a glow emits from the crystal structure again, steadily growing into a blinding light.

You shield your eyes against the glare, and when you open them, the totem lies quiet with a crystal fragment by its side.

Part 4 (source)

Horses, sheep, felines, canines, wolves and even the weird looking pumpkin creatures surrounded the crystal structure silently as it hums softly, its glow growing brighter and more blinding by the second. The glare soon subsides, and again the totem grows dark and silent with a crystal fragment next to it.

Part 5 (source)

"What exactly do you mean?" Master Archer Zenya‘s brows burrow in concern. "Totem, tell us more!"

The totem makes a soft humming sound and Master Archer Zenya gasps in understanding.

"Something is draining the totem of its power!" Master Archer Zenya runs her hands on the crystal structure. "This totem is made by Elves themselves. Archers, hear me now! The power of the Tree of Life flows deep within all of you. Let’s combine our strength and bring forth the light of this totem!"

Part 6 (source)

Master Archer Zenya looks deep in thought as she reads the crystal fragment.

"You are trying to warn us," she says softly. "Tell us, how do we defeat this monster?"

The totem remains eerily quiet, its power once more mysteriously drained.

"Friends of Nature, I seek your help," Master Archer calls out. "Everyone, please lend me the power of your pets and mounts if you are so willing. We should be able to power up the totem again, if only temporary."

Part 7 (source)

“The totem has been corrupted!” Master Archer Zenya cries out in shocked realization. “It’s a trap!”

“Elves made totems like this to help seal the Green Dragon in the past. But this totem has been corrupted somehow. When we powered up the totem, it sends the power back to its new master...” Master Archer Zenya covers her now ashen face with her hands. “That’s why it cannot stay powered for long! Oh what have I done!”

A man’s laughter echoes from the totem. Karahan! He is the one who had corrupted the totem! Before you can say a word, a mighty roar thunders and shatters the totem. As the pink shards rain from the skies, an ominous shadow passes overhead. The corrupted totem has given the dragon and his minions enough temporary power to break out of its Nest… and into the Farm!

Adventurers! Head to the Farm to stop the Green Dragon and his posse from unleashing havoc in Lagendia! Let’s send these monsters back to the Nest where they belong!
        Last edited by Chocorroles; 11-13-2017, 12:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X