Which genesis should i refine 1st..??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which genesis should i refine 1st..??

I need advice, which genesis should i refine 1st? neckless, earing, or ring? and what is the reason? so i can focus which cube i'll hunt 1st.

As I can see, refining earrings would give most amount of boost. You can actually make the comparison by yourself, can't you?

Comment

• Rizqi Aditya
      Rizqi Aditya commented
      Editing a comment
      yes i can. just need advice and different opinion. want to know what player think about this.

Earings for sure, what next after earings? Well it depends, if you have a jade lvl 93 +15 ready to put on your neck once refined then neck, if not i would say rings.
    IGN: Adhelaida, KasumiDesu.

How To Defensio PVE Guide Cap 95

Comment

• Rizqi Aditya
      Rizqi Aditya commented
      Editing a comment
      i c. ty for giving me ur opinion. im thinking also about jade slot.so i can use lvl. 93 defense jade.

For me, i would suggest getting in order. Necklace>Earrings>Rings

Necklace gives the most boost compared to earrings and rings (for me ah, i respect those who chose earrings or rings 1st)

and note that rings deflates like crazy nowadays, around 100-120kg

But then again, Genesis Acc are the best atm, as it still overcomes even 95 unique accs.

Comment

• Rizqi Aditya
      Rizqi Aditya commented
      Editing a comment
      ah.. yeah my friend also think neck 1st.
      i think i've read dat accessories like genesis (LVL. 95) will be implemented. CMIIW.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm quite curious in what way necklace gives the most boost. 500 stats? 5k critical and crit damage?

• Lenxac
      Lenxac commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking at the price he put. I think they're referring to the gen itself. Not refined

Earrings, it's the highest in terms of atk.
    Personally, for stat: Earring->Necklace->Rings
    Money-wise (cheap->exp): Ring->Earring->Necklace

Comment

• Rizqi Aditya
      Rizqi Aditya commented
      Editing a comment
      ah... i c.
      oh yeah. time cube is the most cheap cube. i think harmony will be cheaper later after VN HC drop harmony. just my opinion.

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      Can be cheaper now since you can enter with FTG now? :>

• Rizqi Aditya
      Rizqi Aditya commented
      Editing a comment
      oh yah. dat new FTG content.

Earring > rings > necklace.
    i fail to understand how 500 stats can compete with 1500 patk , its common sense right?

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• Chelly
      Chelly commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes for Crus or DA it might be a different case, but i think TS is playing a ripper here? PATK will definitely be the better choice hete

• SadisticEin
      SadisticEin commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah, sassins got the usual .5 multiplier for STR huh (if wiki is updated)..
      so 500 STR -> 250 patk only.. ? x'D
      then it says AGI gives .5 only for sassin so if combined, 500patk...

• Rizqi Aditya
      Rizqi Aditya commented
      Editing a comment
      yes. im Ripper.
Working...
X