Ninja edit on patch notes pertaining to NM points reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ninja edit on patch notes pertaining to NM points reset

Ya'll had all the blasted time to set up stream and replying on other fiddling posts but not enough care to answer this particular general community corcern for days nor add/edit this single line of sentence in the patch notes and when you finally had the care to notice , y'all just really had to ninja edit it just hours or minutes or god-knows-when before the actual down time but couldn't even care less 'bout at least announcing the aforementioned alterations/addition regarding the patch notes?
    Last edited by devious33; 11-13-2017, 11:33 PM.

ED be like: play other games yall, we don't treat you nice here

Comment

And then u see Tasha making another public apology again , and will always be this way until the end of time.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
      When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• KillianQ
        KillianQ commented
        Editing a comment
        and yet we're still here *sighs* it's like raising kids knowing they'd understand when they get older

LUL. Totally expected here.

Comment

Not reply when player ask and Ninja edit the patch note.
        ED be like :

Click image for larger version

Name:	evilest.gif
Views:	9
Size:	390.0 KB
ID:	106782
        Nice Troll ^^
        lucky i ady use all of my NM point. In my main and sub char. so no problem for me

Comment

• darkb1ader
          darkb1ader commented
          Editing a comment
          For those people who knows about it, they're lucky.
          But for those who just came back... Well that's another story.

This is not a professional way to handle the game. When you do not make any attempt to notify player, no answer question either.
        We all complain about CC back then, but now think about it. They much better than this ED company.

1 week before the reset happen, CC make an important notice to tell us. Now, ED don't make any notice at all, just ninja edit the patch note.
        Click image for larger version  Name:	NMReset.png?dl=0.png Views:	1 Size:	173.3 KB ID:	106787
        zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

I was online and recheck patch notes around ~1hr b4 the down time, and I didnt see those (tho I might have missed it - unlikely),
          my guess is, the ninja edit is during the down time itself (or few minutes b4, no time to see and spend the unused points). (I'm sorry if this not true)
          But even if it is not true, there's no notification and the time is too short notice (only hours) for people, very unprofessional and cause a great loss for many players out there.
          (I'm not included, bc I wasted my points anyway without this notice, but I'm very annoyed that there's no early notice regarding this)

Comment

• darkb1ader
            darkb1ader commented
            Editing a comment
            It's like they said use it before reset but maintenance is here woops. Say goodbye to your NM pts

Helloooo compensation.

Comment

As per usual, ED will most likely stay quiet about this issue, and wait until players get totally enraged before they give out an actual explanation or apology about this. Would be surprised if they reply any sooner.

Comment

Think about a post by Tasha on 26th October 2017 ,she said " we will make announcements more clear " inside that post.

But seem like they didn't make it more clear ,
              THEY JUST EDIT THE PATCH NOTE AT LAST MINUTE !!!

Tasha So , What you gonna do with this ? Sincerely Sorry Again ???

*RIP for those got alot Nightmare points*
              Caption

Comment

• iphie
                iphie commented
                Editing a comment
                Clear as in You can see nothing.

Its kinda given that NM pts will reset whenever NM Dungeons updates, but they didnt include them in the patch notes (which I find very weird and suspicious) or at least... INFORMED us week advance regarding the points reset. Oh well, there goes my million NM pts across my characters.

Comment

• darkb1ader
                darkb1ader commented
                Editing a comment
                Yes it kinda is but not everyone knows about it.
                I believe it's their duty to post about it since they're the one's who's gonna be doing the update(changes).

Imho, doesnt take me long to realize that They will not make any comments in regards to any mistake they made (except sorry and very rewarding compensation e.g. Garnet). lack of communication as always. Misleading? will be on the next update, looking forward to it

Comment

During our last NM revamp , our points got reset so we should've expect this from the beginning . But yeah , it is true that ED should've put that note when they give the patch note.

Comment

• darkb1ader
                  darkb1ader commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes but who knows if other players haven't played that time and just came back. Yes it's ED's fault for not posting it sooner.
                  ED be like, let's just delete all NM pts and let's see if there's still people who's going to complain. If there's none, YIPEE, but if there were GOD HELP US...

• Gloiii
                  Gloiii commented
                  Editing a comment
                  more like let them be,lets just ignore them. than god help us

Well yeah. It seemed too good to be true when they didn't announce NM points getting reset in the first place. Don't expect much from ED is the rule from now on I guess.

Comment

Don't have to do anything so extra. Just do what you are doing properly to get better acceptance from players..
                  Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
                  Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
                  Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Working...
                  X