No announcement yet.

Ninja edit on patch notes pertaining to NM points reset

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like to see some players say ranting about this AHAHHA...
    I thought at first ED would be better than CC. I also gave them the benefit of the doubt at first but seems that I was wrong.
    They've proven it time and time again.
    Mistakes made and just take it all away with just one apology.
    Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

so the most NA players saying ED is more worst than CC is true?? :QAQ

Comment

• darkb1ader
        darkb1ader commented
        Editing a comment
        Unfortunately it's true...
        If you still believe in ED, then wait for few more months of updates, maybe you'll lose your belief as well...

ED should always practice diligence because they represent a company and show some semblance of organization, professionalism and efficiency.

It shouldn't be hard to show a little concern (or at least pretend to) to remind players of changes that are significant prior to a game patch especially where precious points or items can go to waste if a player was not properly warned or reminded.

Moderators should also be vigilant in responding to, or at least forwarding players' concern to the appropriate authorities or point-persons who can enlighten players on very urgent matters. Players work hard to earn NM points and it's just unacceptable for EYEDENTITY to be so irresponsible and not give players a friendly warning that all points will be reset.

This is a sentiment from a player who expected the worst (the game is being handled worse than before at the moment) - I used up all my NM points prior to this patch as I expected them to reset all NM points. I just feel sorry for those who were not able to use up all their NM points or were mistakenly hopeful that it would be different this time.

Comment

• daitran2093
        daitran2093 commented
        Editing a comment
        same here, and I understand the feeling.
        Although we experienced players can predict it and used up all NM point, it's still very UPSETTING how they're behaving, not even as cute as CHILDISH or as cool as a gentleman.

hello compensation, 1hg garnet 1weapon/armor powerstone
      Gloiii~! Gloiii~?
      Gloii~!! Gloiii~??
      Gloiii~!!! Gloiii~???
      Gloiii~!!!! ♥

Comment

They're killing the game vibe of the players. More reasons to quit this game.

Comment

The level of professionalism... LOL

Comment

• darkb1ader
            darkb1ader commented
            Editing a comment
            Good thing I loved CC in the past. Because ED won't be able to be at par with them

• imlouminare
            imlouminare commented
            Editing a comment
            omg, that pancake tho.

I actually expect this to happen, I even tell my guildies about this, so much luck.
          but still i didn't manage to spend of my subchar remaining NM Points.
          Moreover, I'm hoping that NM is Stage Clear must gone back to 0 again (coz of the update),
          if it isn't, players will be in RAGE, even though they are in RAGE now. xD

PS. I feel sorry to players who haven't spend their points. My deepest condolences.
          Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• darkb1ader
            darkb1ader commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe all players used their NM points already

• imlouminare
            imlouminare commented
            Editing a comment
            i still have 4chars with 100k plus nm pts. I was going to get 4 epic talis next reset.

• Nimmienaticz
            Nimmienaticz commented
            Editing a comment
            while I do have 1 char (lancea) with 25k NM points only. I woke up very early but i didn't mange to spend those points before update. T_T

Comment

How much lower should I set my expectations on ED?

Comment

• iphie
              iphie commented
              Editing a comment
              Lower than hell

Meanwhile, I'm glad I was able to spend all NM points on my sub characters but I realized I forgot to spend the points on my main char. biglaugh.gif

Comment

LOL. Server is now up and NM points did NOT reset.

I still got the points I farmed last night XD

Comment

• ErebusRex
                ErebusRex commented
                Editing a comment
                Very professional and well communicated isnt?

GOOD JOB ED! NM POINTS NOT RESET! idk what to feel haha

Feels like i'm in a betting game.

spent 2/3 of my nm points for nest points. Retained the rest hoping it will not reset :/
              I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
              I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

I don't know if I should be happy my NM pts are intact, or mad that ED can't even announce their shit correctly.

Comment

I think they know that they f*cked up with the announcement.. Maybe that's why they extended the maintenance so that instead of enraging the players by wiping their NM points with a late announcement of NM point reset, they'd extend the maintenance to adjust for a few changes and not wipe the NM points. If this was the case, then thank you ED. Thank you for cleaning up and compensating the mess you made in the first place.

Comment

• sngweiwei
                    sngweiwei commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Then how about the people who used all their NM pts due to the announcement. lol

• Xenocho
                    Xenocho commented
                    Editing a comment
                    "No one asked them to do it lol, we didn't announce rmb? "

• sngweiwei
                    sngweiwei commented
                    Editing a comment
                    They got trolled, hard.
                Working...
                X