Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greedy Cash Accessory Set Bonus

Hi ED, just curious about something.

In the previous Hero costumes, set bonus for transformation and other stats are always present. For reference, view below:

However, for the current set, it appears that there is no set bonus. Does this also mean we will not be able to transform into Karahan if we get a full set?

In addition, the stats seem a bit weak when compared to current cash equipment, like something is missing.

Can we have more information regarding this?

Thank you
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Originally posted by Xenocho View Post

In addition, the stats seem a bit weak when compared to current cash equipment, like something is missing.

Thank you
    Can't speak about transformation, but this ain't true. First, it's four piece, which means you can use current epic weapons along with greedy set, and compared to cold mirage(another 4 pc set), greed is better at first glance.

Comment

• Chelly
      Chelly commented
      Editing a comment

• tinku
      tinku commented
      Editing a comment
      My bad, should've explained better. With out the set bonus, what I meant was you can use current epic weapons with greedy instead of set bonus. I have excess Epic weapon coupons. For people like me Buying/Getting four greedy is better than six piece set.

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      I understand. It just seems funny to me that they would release something inferior to the current cash accessories available. Even if its just 1% better overall, newer cash accessories with different stats should lead to increment.

It's intended in my opinion
    In Korea dn server
    Irine set had no set bonus
    But who equip all 6 part can transform
    Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
    www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

• LoliGi
      LoliGi commented
      Editing a comment
      yes there is the set effect, please dont compare it to other set,
      please do the research only on the karahan set on all server,
      is just bug, let see are they even going care fixing the bug or not

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      The problem is that ED did not say it is a bug; they have made announcement about the DNP as a bug but not this.

• Jeezus
      Jeezus commented
      Editing a comment
      All new Hero set have no set bonus
      Instead they added set bonus stats on each part
      dats how upcoming hero set will work

here the stat pic on ina , sorry i lazy edit the pic to become english . - .)~
    Cause Love Is Beautiful And Painful In Same Time

Comment

Originally posted by LoliGi View Post
      here the stat pic on ina , sorry i lazy edit the pic to become english . - .)~
      Take a look at the picture you posted. That stat is exactly the same style as the rubinart costume, which has a VERY WEAK weapon stat.

Now take a look again at ours. Ours is clearly stronger than the usual. To put a set bonus is clearly OP.

Last edited by Xenocho; 11-16-2017, 12:40 AM.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Originally posted by Xenocho View Post

Take a look at the picture you posted. That stat is exactly the same style as the rubinart costume, which has a VERY WEAK weapon stat.

Now take a look again at ours. Ours is clearly stronger than the usual. To put a set bonus is clearly OP.

well ivan i only showing tht it have the set,
        here on dn vn under cherry credits
        Cause Love Is Beautiful And Painful In Same Time

Comment

• Xenocho
          Xenocho commented
          Editing a comment
          I will have to agree that this makes us look like ours would have a set bonus. Hmm. In the end we'll have to see what ED does. Thanks for looking out for these Cil.
      Working...
      X