DNSEA >>>>>>>>>> DNNA ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNSEA >>>>>>>>>> DNNA ??

Why DNSEA looks better than NA server? my friend said that at DNSEA you can buy Hero's Neris in the blacksmith equipment while on the NA server you need to run Abyss or buy from other players. I don't need to mention that SEA server has things that are considerably easier than NA server.

saying one server is better than the other just because easy access to basic tier equipment is simply.... dumb?

please put more points why u think SEA have it easier than NA.

Comment

nice try mods

Comment

Originally posted by Exkariburu View Post
        nice try mods
        LOL, very interesting premise there
        Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
        Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
        Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Do you know in EU and NA you can trade epic weapon coupon or weapons themselves with out trade warranty? Or that in EU you have 200-250% max char bonus? Or the fact that NA has got events like 500% extra exp?

Regarding SEA, I liked dnp trading, but then ED came along. One thing it's got on EU. Maybe we will go back to old dnp system. Or maybe we don't. The fact is ED is mightily fucking up. No server is better than other. We just feel it that way. Each server has it's ups and downs. Now we are colossally pissed at ED and most feel like SEA is crap when compared to other servers. You are the only one (as far as I know) who's feeling the opposite.
          Last edited by tinku; 11-14-2017, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X