Question about dnp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about dnp

Is it possible that all dnp will be reset in the next patch. Some people say yes, some are not. I'm worry for my 100k dnp. Some people say that maybe ed decided to back again dnp cause they make profit in it.

Originally posted by sikumagik View Post
    Is it possible that all dnp will be reset in the next patch. Some people say yes, some are not. I'm worry for my 100k dnp. Some people say that maybe ed decided to back again dnp cause they make profit in it.
    Asking questions which only Tasha knows the answer~
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• iphie
      iphie commented
      Editing a comment
      Too bad she does not read the forum. lol

• Vaddix
      Vaddix commented
      Editing a comment
      She does read forums... but I think she just doesnt respond to MOST of them

experiencing our last patch, i suspect they dont even know what theyre doing.

Comment

We have DNP back in TH with no way to earn DNP ourselves and only 1 item (besides the previously announced) can be purchased so far. I'm calling this bug.

Comment

They might really pull out the DNP, since I believe its just an error like they didnt really meant to bring back DNP at all. I recommend you to contact them for further information about it.

Comment

better use it before an emergency maintenance kicks in

ive already used mine

Comment

Aren't there some people who were hoarding DNP immediately after the patch.

Comment

Took them 3 days to notice major bug. Why im not even surprise? they must have been celebrating new patch.

Comment

Working...
            X