ED - the best scammer in the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ED - the best scammer in the game

1. Maintenance post kept changing without prior notice. (NINJA NOTES) (EXPECT MORE LIKE THIS TO COME)
    2. DNP - bug as hell yet they waited more or less than 2days before doing something.
    3. No items were brought back to those who sold their items via DNP. (BEST SCAM ANYONE HAS EVER PULLED) (SALUTE TO YOU ED)
    4. FTG changes was announced late. They implemented it first before announcing (GOOD JOB ED)
    5. Gave x3 EXP and WTF FTG POTION for the F****** MESS THEY MADE. (GOOD LUCK HANDLING DN SEA IN YOUR SECOND YEAR)

PS: I put this up because ED won't look at this anyway LOL.
    It won't matter to them anyway even if they did
    Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

did you get any gold inexchange?

Comment

Thx ED. I guess this what I should expect from the guys from now on to avoid further disappointment. LUL
      Last edited by sngweiwei; 11-17-2017, 04:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by darkb1ader View Post
        3. No items were brought back to those who sold their items via DNP. (BEST SCAM ANYONE HAS EVER PULLED) (SALUTE TO YOU ED)
        O__O uh so does that mean those item being sold in DNP just disappeared?
        (or are you pertaining to the one already bought..?)

Comment

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
          When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• darkb1ader
            darkb1ader commented
            Editing a comment
            Who knows if that notice got Ninja'd as well idiots...
            You might have seen it but others might not have
            2 days after maintenance, that's the post i saw.
            Not to mention 2 days after the bug was there before they even acted? really?
            Last edited by darkb1ader; 11-17-2017, 09:35 AM.

If this gold giving/item is indeed true then i believe
          that 1 hour maintenance might as well have been abused the most,
          i heard a lot of players selling DNP were given a certain amount of gold/silver/copper
          for their items sold in DNP. How?

1 player with 16 characters can just put at th key of dimensional box 999999dnp x 5 (no ticket) x 15 (with ticket)
          and do this all over his characters. After maintenance? random amount of gold
          imagine those players will multiple accounts.
          “As we live in this world, there are seven emotions and six desires, all accompanied with endless distress."

Comment

• zArAthena
            zArAthena commented
            Editing a comment
            I don't get what are you talking about @@. The item need to be sold, not just list.
            Last edited by zArAthena; 11-17-2017, 06:06 AM.

1. Maintenance post kept changing without prior notice. (NINJA NOTES) (EXPECT MORE LIKE THIS TO COME)
          2. DNP - bug as hell yet they waited more or less than 2days before doing something.
          4. FTG changes was announced late. They implemented it first before announcing (GOOD JOB ED)
          5. Gave x3 EXP and WTF FTG POTION for the F****** MESS THEY MADE. (GOOD LUCK HANDLING DN SEA IN YOUR SECOND YEAR)

PS: I put this up because ED won't look at this anyway LOL.
          It won't matter to them anyway even if they did

ayyyy lmao, there`s a notice as clear as day if I remember correctly.

Comment

• darkb1ader
            darkb1ader commented
            Editing a comment
            Who knows if that notice got Ninja'd as well...
            You might have seen it but others might not have.
            2days after maintenance, that's the post that i only saw.
            Not to mention 2 days after the bug was there before they even acted? really?
            Last edited by darkb1ader; 11-17-2017, 09:35 AM.

It would be nice if ED stops ninja-ing and flip flopping on mantainence dates.

Comment

my only rant is about maintenance. Last night can make announcement about postponing a week; so today I went out, did some stuff, come back in evening, SUDDEN MAINTENANCE.
            Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
            Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
            Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Hope people are happy now because more like this are expected to come.
              As for DNP sellers they definitely are happy, ED helped them scam people.
              I knew it, people are gonna be idiots because it didn't happen to them. Don't worry one day it will happen and let's just hope you don't lose whatever's most precious to you. HAHA
              Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

1. Maintenance post kept changing without prior notice. (NINJA NOTES) (EXPECT MORE AND MORE AND MORE LIKE THIS TO COME EVERY PATCH)
                2. DNP - bug as hell yet they waited more or less than 2days before doing something. (I THINK I FORESAW THIS AFTER NOV 14 PATCH)
                3. No items were brought back to those who sold their items via DNP. (BEST SCAM ANYONE HAS EVER PULLED) (SALUTE TO YOU ED) (THATS WHY I TURN ON DN NOTIFICATION ON FACEBOOK)
                4. FTG changes was announced late. They implemented it first before announcing (GOOD JOB ED) (BEST JOB EVER DONE. I WAS SHOCKED WHILE FARMING MEMO FRAGS AT DZ. LOL)
                5. Gave x3 EXP and WTF FTG POTION for the F****** MESS THEY MADE. (GOOD LUCK HANDLING DN SEA IN YOUR SECOND YEAR) (NO COMMENT. SOONER OR LATER MORE PLAYERS WILL DROP DN)
                I added PUN in Violet. LUL xD
                Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Working...
                X