Does DN SEA still has active players?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does DN SEA still has active players?

Hello,Its been 6 years since the game released ....Is DN SEA DEAD or something????
    Before a year when i left the game,there were no new player only,Returned Hero and stuff..
    So is this game crowded or not?

overall it was less crowded than before. not dead, but start to dying because of many player quitting one by one because of dissapointment (mainly) and some old player quit because of they didnt have time to play, while some trying their best to maintain this game alive.

well, this was my personal opinion

Comment

Still has but might be gradually dwindling down, due to ED's recent actions. And BDO SEA will be in CBT phase soon. I wonder if this will strip off DN SEA's player base?
      ★ Gintama ❖ 「ヒカリ証明論 / Hikari Shoumeiron」 ❖ CHiCO with HoneyWorks ★

✾▬▬▬▬▬▬❀▬▬▬▬▬▬✾
      Spotify URI | Spotify Song Link
      Wars Of Our Time (Dn Sea Forum History)ED 1:1 Inquire(SEA)Choco's Academic Fanart Gallery :3
      DNSEA Discord Invite

Comment

DN have very low population, less people to play. Very few people in town. Very convincing, right? This happen every night:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	Pop1.png?dl=0.png
Views:	109
Size:	309.8 KB
ID:	107830
        zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

• Xhairo
          Xhairo commented
          Editing a comment
          Maybe because they combined 4 servers together into 1? I remember the population being like that for Springwood alone. So yes DN is dying, but there will always be players loyal to the game to keep it going.

oh, one of those dn is dying thread again

Comment

Okay Its almost downlaoded....I will be in the game tonight ...thanks for all the replies

Comment

What benefits come with advocating "DN is dying?"
            Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
            Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
            Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Originally posted by Xenocho View Post
              What benefits come with advocating "DN is dying?"
              mate i was not advertising "DN is dying"...I was just returning to DN SEA and wondered this game has become very old,so
              i thought does it still have players or no....

A wise person said "DO NOT OPEN YOUR MOUTH UNLESS ITS NECCESSARY AND TRUE"

Comment

• Xenocho
                Xenocho commented
                Editing a comment
                Well now that you mentioned it, you too did mention "is DN dead or something..." but no, your statement was more of a question.

I am referring to other comments in this thread. Perhaps you ought to have restraint; not all things posted in a thread you started is directed towards you.

Originally posted by Kingsmit View Post

mate i was not advertising "DN is dying"...I was just returning to DN SEA and wondered this game has become very old,so
              i thought does it still have players or no....

A wise person said "DO NOT OPEN YOUR MOUTH UNLESS ITS NECCESSARY AND TRUE"
              wowo..dude chill
              okay,i am sorry..didnt know that
              PEACE

Comment

DNSEA is dying!!!
                Repent! Repent!! The end is nigh!!!
                Repent!! Repent!! we`re all gonna die!!
                Repent!! Repent!! these secrets will kill us, so get on your knees and pray for forgiveness

Comment

Working...
                X