Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic Stats Effect on S.Attack and Defence

Hi All..
    I've been searching for this info but nowhere to be found..
    Kindly need explantion or some thread for Full Job Class.
    Need information For All Job Class Base Stats increase% in Attack,CTD,Crit,Pdef,Mdef AND HP.

For your example:
    "A is physician player, how much A attack,crit,critDamage,Def,HP and Etc will increase if he/she pump Main Intelligent BASE stats"

I believe there is table for it... Need someone who have the access to post here for all job classes. latest information for 95 cap...

Sorry for misunderstanding,past topic was accidentally closed,mybe bugged.

Originally posted by Nav View Post
    Hi All..
    I've been searching for this info but nowhere to be found..
    Kindly need explantion or some thread for Full Job Class.
    Need information For All Job Class Base Stats increase% in Attack,CTD,Crit,Pdef,Mdef AND HP.

For your example:
    "A is physician player, how much A attack,crit,critDamage,Def,HP and Etc will increase if he/she pump Main Intelligent BASE stats"

I believe there is table for it... Need someone who have the access to post here for all job classes. latest information for 95 cap...

Sorry for misunderstanding,past topic was accidentally closed,mybe bugged.
    "Nowhere to be found" is a bit of an exaggeration to be honest. Did you really search? Google? In this forum itself? I don't wish to be so harsh but you make it seem like you put a lot of effort and even asking this again when the answers are all right infront of you.

Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Nav
      Nav commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for information may u please send the link since this forum no search engine to search the topic u screenshot...
      Im just asking for the table of stats growth.. all job class in one table so can make fastest refference, Thank You

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      It's in the guide section. Please click more on other sections. Tq.
Working...
X