No announcement yet.

Account Blocked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice way to kill players eyedenty are you bankrupt or something ?

Comment

Why the other players got RH but not blocked? Seriously its unfair they dont do anything....and I dont have Idea why got blocked

Comment

1st of all i wanna say that this massive RH BAN is not good in making DN Sea free of scammers and abusers! You said in your reason for the maintenance was to ban those who abuse the geraint rh quest( i dont even know what that is) and gold pouch abuse.. lemme tell u this, how come my RH accounts got banned when in fact i only use them during EXP BOOST EVENT and their (RH ACCOUNT) sole purpose is for storage only? did u do an investigation like looking into the game logs of each active accounts? what kind of investigation did u do? what u did was massive banning of all or most RH accounts in DN without proper investigation.. youll say that u have proofs? well then show those to us.. i am a good player, i spend real money on my accounts and why the hell would i do abuse or cheat if i spend money on them? isnt that absurd? what u do only shows 1 thing, that u didnt investigate nor check the game logs.. u are too lazy to go over each game logs of each accounts and the end game is to just ban most RH accounts without warning... this action is against the consumers act law.. DN will surely suffer from this action if u dont make any corrections and realigned ur position.. i call for an investigation of all RH accounts and publish them in this website what ever results there is... this is inhumane since most RH accounts are old accounts... this is unacceptable action... DN will surely take the hit on this... are u trying to kill the game in the expense on the players? there are lots of bug abusers, scammers, thieves, etc roaming inside the game, why not focus on those players instead? if u think that ur decision to ban the RH accounts is fair and correct, then u need to show the game logs to us leading to the abuse u are accusing us...

Mechakim8 lvl 95
        Oracle8 lvl 95
        OracIe8 lvl 95
        TheMecha lvl 95
        Mechans8 lvl 95

Comment

this is very dissapointing, the fact that ED banned all RH account, w/o even checking deeply, and whats with the abuse of gold pouch worth of 10g in rh, don't know about that? banning of bot players shouting phising sites thats great, but banning those who are RH, who waited a month to become one coz of it's benefits in exp for faster levelling it's nonesense..

Comment

same here i almost played about 6 yrs. then i got banned bcuz of other player fault
            Play hard -

Comment

RIP for my 3 accounts who got banned for doing nothing..

Comment

im beta player and my account is banned for leveling oracle lol

Comment

Originally posted by xKarinMaki View Post
                  same here i almost played about 6 yrs. then i got banned bcuz of other player fault
                  what do they know about? its not even other players fault bro. its CherryCredits not ours

Comment

My brother and I have been playing DN On and Off for years now, Never have we bought/sold any freaking gold, , never abused in-game content since we're lazy af that we buy alot of freaking Cash Items to sell in TH, never violated any of your "rules, never botted since we have this mindset that all programs for "cheating" is loaded with keyloggers..

We just came back to DN this server migration, and our RH status have been expired for about a month or two but we still got "blocked". I cant believe this.

3/4 of the facebook comments are about blocked players. Did some power hungry employee ran a "Zero Tolerance" policy and you guys decided to ban most of your ACTIVE playerbase??

I've sent 1:1 inquiry but that takes days if not weeks.

Please unblock us asap.

IGN: SpeedReign
                    IGN: SpeedIsLuv
                    IGN: PiusXVI or VXI something.

Wth happened to this: Click image for larger version  Name:	fetch?photoid=109732.png Views:	1 Size:	24.8 KB ID:	109751
                    Last edited by SpeedReign; 11-29-2017, 04:23 AM.

Comment

Yeah i agree thanks you Dylan8 ... instead RH blocked how about the other player abusing scamming/thieves/verbal abuse.etc
                      stil not banned

Comment

Join me in demanding refund for this bullshit. I'm giving them a couple of hours to realize their mistake. If they don't fix it, we should demand a refund for all the CC that we bought for this stupid game. God, Eyedentity is the worst company. Once I get my refund I am quitting this god forsaken game.

Comment

• SpeedReign
                          SpeedReign commented
                          Editing a comment
                          man I wish refund was even freaking possible. I bought my EyeT through Cherry Credits. Even if they "refund" players, Ill have alot of useless cherry credits

This might be even worth filing a freaking formal complaint on the company and even a police report

Yeah, since you've done the massive banning of RH account the least you can do is to show proof that he/she commit the abuse you people are accusing us

Comment

Why Why Me and My Shopmates Get banned? and only 1Left First Of All We Didnt Use Any illegal or abusing the policy . We Didnt Duplicate Any Gold Pouch or Any RH Geraint Quest? Why you Banned Them all? What Happen to this game? They're Innocents Please tell us the Truth if this Game is already dying.

Comment

Tasha

People say that this is how it works:
                            You spam the quest of geraint and you leave and get the pouch or whatsoever. Didn't bother comprehending how it's done chronologically since I have no plans on learning how.

PS: I just learned about how it was done after reading the complaints of other people

If that's the case, I wonder why they can't even trace who really did the abuse by doing the following:

- checking the log of who did own items (such as gold pouch unique if that's the source of it) multiple times

- checking who entered the RH map multiple times

- checking who opened the said item multiple times

an RH is good for 30 days so how is someone gonna be able to have more than 1 item of that specific code in your program be present on one's log and inventory more than once?

The question that amuses me more is how come they're not able to check on this systematically and eliminate those who shouldn't have been affected?

I'm seeing shouts in game currently that they've been banned just because they're RH.
                            i will forever be a Force User who hates dark attack HAHAHAH !!!
                            -MissZuriku (OuraSlayer)

Comment

Eyedentity is slowly stabbing itself, I just checked and all my RH acc got banned. WP Eyedentity.
                              "It is your road, and yours alone.
                              Others may walk it with you,
                              but no one can walk it for you."

Comment

• Meatball29
                                Meatball29 commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Karma hahaha

• Shirou-sensei
                                Shirou-sensei commented
                                Editing a comment
                                Meatball29 Not really, y u still mad tho? can't accept the critics? oh well, typical cancers of the community.
                            Working...
                            X