Account Blocked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The post says:
    "Especially the ones who have duplicated items such as Gold Pouch from the Retunred Hero quest will be banned"
    So any account that was return hero more than once is banned now?

Comment

Most Likely all accounts with RH has been BAN ,

my account since 40 CAP already gone T_T

Comment

Agree!! too lazy EYE

Comment

since this is certainly 100% ban for tons of players that are innocent what do you think is the appropriate compensation for this genocide beside unblocking the account lol

Comment

Im giving ED to take action on this as soon as possible will give them 1 day or 2, if this isnt settled I will probably send a 1:1 inquiry, I havent log in since yesterday I didnt knew that theres a bug or something, I just did the normal stuff, do dq and complete the theme park quest, and suddenly I got banned without any reasons? not sure if theyre just randomly accusing users of doing illegal things.

Comment

• SpeedReign
              SpeedReign commented
              Editing a comment
              the 1k slayers points doesnt wait for 1-2 days >.<

my 3 account got banned for nothing.. #RIPDN

Comment

Originally posted by spacem View Post
              The post says:
              "Especially the ones who have duplicated items such as Gold Pouch from the Retunred Hero quest will be banned"
              So any account that was return hero more than once is banned now?
              This is infuriating

My brother and I play DN On/Off so our main accounts, have been RH more than a couple of times. Our RH just expired about last month and We still got freaking blocked,

Comment

Due to a lot of threads being made for this matter I choose to reply here instead

I would affirm with the previous posts that some innocent accounts being banned. (And we got it all ranting with the world chat and community discord as of this moment, even my cousin's RH account got banned too even played on a cheat-free environment. LMAO)
                DN SEA Community Discord [Clicky Clicky~]
                Discord: Teryshicka#4768

Comment

lazy fks??

My brother and I's main account have been RH more than a couple of times since we play on/off in DN. We dIdnt even know that you can do that, we just immediately go out and are happy with the RH Buffs.

Our RH status have been expired for a month or two now but we still got freaking banned.

Comment

• FGHJmaster
                    FGHJmaster commented
                    Editing a comment
                    same here im plying on/off that why i got RH multiple times. but doesn't mean i abuse it

Also my RH account got block but why i'm just leveling my char and sell items because i cant afford Trading house ticket Mantou Tasha Please Notice this thread ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedReign View Post
                    My brother and I have been playing DN On and Off for years now, Never have we bought/sold any freaking gold, , never abused in-game content since we're lazy af that we buy alot of freaking Cash Items to sell in TH, never violated any of your "rules, never botted since we have this mindset that all programs for "cheating" is loaded with keyloggers..

We just came back to DN this server migration, and our RH status have been expired for about a month or two but we still got "blocked". I cant believe this.

3/4 of the facebook comments are about blocked players. Did some power hungry employee ran a "Zero Tolerance" policy and you guys decided to ban most of your ACTIVE playerbase??

I've sent 1:1 inquiry but that takes days if not weeks.

Please unblock us asap.

IGN: SpeedReign
                    IGN: SpeedIsLuv
                    IGN: PiusXVI or VXI something.

Wth happened to this: Click image for larger version Name:	fetch?photoid=109732.png Views:	1 Size:	24.8 KB ID:	109751

im also got block ? does it mean i may not able to play the game again? so the Cash i went spending all-over for this game is gone to waste? I ddnt bought any GOLD or sell gold or use any 3rd Party device . how and where do we Send ticket to this matter

Comment

it seems ED doesn't know the word "FARMING" or "GRINDING" let's just be honest. its a time consuming game to become stronger and hardcore gamers will farm or grind a lot

Comment

So far, only RH accounts got banned be it your main account or alternative account. Weekends is still days ahead, hope all
                        the RH accounts that werent connected to any of the abuse can get their accounts back the earliest. This may just be a result
                        of lack of time with the unexpected maintenance since checking all rh accounts would require a lot amount of time. For now it
                        would be best to give the team some support for trying to act accordingly to the reports given in this forum unless everyone just
                        wants another random handler for the game who cares nothing about the players and wouldn't even try to hear out some of the
                        issues voiced out.

Comment

• TAGACEBURA DNSEA
                          TAGACEBURA DNSEA commented
                          Editing a comment
                          also I would like to add a bit more info, it also seems that most RH that got banned were doing the RH cycle multiple time as for those
                          who just got RH 1x weren't affected. CMIIW with this.

• go.jansens4
                          go.jansens4 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          i got rh 1 time and i was banned

Tasha What did I do?

Comment

So Instead of Fixing your da** broken game, you freaking punished innocent players and block them without thought just because some dickhead "abused" your broken game??!!

Comment

Working...
                          X