Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• means it will be fix

Comment

• i got account blocked....even i had RH once..... i still no idea what duplicate gold pouch issue....

Comment

• haha mine also got blocked even tho i only play 1 acc. Has had multiple RH since im an on and off type of player. Hope they fix this soon. Luckily its my exam period so im not on atm.

...But this will leave a very big bad mark on them.
        Last edited by MakiseAmber; 11-29-2017, 05:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ArvinALQ View Post
          READ B4 RAGE

Dear adventurers
          We did massive ban on abusers today. However we still have the records of previous DNSEA service before the relaunch in Sep, so some of you were censored as an abuser if you have recieved gold pouch from the retunred hero quest more than once during the whole service period over 6 yrs.
          We ensured that no innocent players to be affected by this massive ban, but some of you were affected.
          Were truely sorry about the issue that we did not see coming. The issue will be fixed in a short time.
          Sincerely
          EYEDENTITY GAMES
          Recieving more than 1 gold pouch? why not removed that POUCH from RH or in-GAME ! ? that POUCH surely Make most of us BLOCK by no GOOD REASON !
          and yes we do Wish to get High amount of that GOLD POUCH but if this GOLD POUCH Cost us BLOCK in-game , better REMOVE IT from the game !

Comment

• case closed i guess? they fixed it.
            i will forever be a Force User who hates dark attack HAHAHAH !!!
            -MissZuriku (OuraSlayer)

Comment

• I don't think it's multiple time RH and getting the block issue? i only had RH once... i still get blocked

Comment

• Players now be like... Thanks ED i love you. LMAO!!!!

Comment

• ED be like, Its just a prank, bro.

Comment

• Tasha Instead of posting a long message about the issue. Why not post a meme, you guys are good at it. lmao
                    Last edited by imlouminare; 11-29-2017, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• BlessedSign
                      BlessedSign commented
                      Editing a comment
                      she herself turning into living meme now

• The scars will never, oooooh I got my account back, playing again

PS: 1000 slayer points and 500 ftg is not enough

Comment

• thats a very bad criteria to use to identfy RH abusers, and if it is the ONLY CRITERIA, im gonna puke. Even if it is narrowed down to the records used after the relaunch in Sep, there is still a chance that a poor innocent guy with just 1 acc decided to log in on 7 sept, then go on hiatus, then log in between 7 - 29oct, and go on hiatus again, then log in again b4 29 nov, with a interval of at least 1 month for each hiatus. Thats 2 RH, and he falls into the category of being an multiple acc RH abuser.

This reflects very badly on the amount of effort and thought put into the algorithms behind this mass banning.

A better criteria, which shouldnt be mutually exclusive against a whole list of other non-exhaustive criteria, would be to identify email accounts with 99.999% '5 '9's ' similarities. like ArvinALQ0001@hotmail.com, arvinALQ0002@hotmail.com, to arvinALQ9999@hotmail.com. That is an INDICATION that it MAY belong to a multiple RH acc abuser. And a very strong indication, but by no means a sure-guarantee that it belongs to that abuser. Then we should have a CHECKLIST of criteria to look out for. A CHECKLIST: having fulfilled one of the criteria in the checklist does not mean it is a 'multiple RH acc abuser'. It just mean there is a higher chance of it being 1. The more criteria fulfilled the higher the chance. Then there is a threshold of which once it is reached, the acc should be banned, with a very HIGH PROBABILITY of it being an abuser. An example of a checklist would be:

1. Are there very similar email addresses to this email? for eg the one listed above.
                      1.1 Compare the traffic between those email addresses. Is each acc only active for a few minutes (threshold up to u to decide) once they are logged in?
                      1.2 Is there a very short amount of time between the log in times of each of those email addresses?
                      1.3 Do those email account have some sort of transactions to a single account? (this will be the main account of the abuser if so)
                      2. For each of this email accounts, are there more than 1 character in it? (Like svc accounts usually have full chars. those abusing RH have only 1 in MANY CASES)
                      3. In these email accounts, are the igns similar between all of them?

ET CETERA and the checklist should have as many criteria as possible, each criteria having a certain weight to them, (points in layman terms). and having more than a certain amount of points would indicate that there is a high chance it belongs to an abuser.

I would rather have more Type II errors (false negative where an abuser isnt identified), than Type I errors(false positive where an innocent bystander is wrongly accused.)

Btw my acc also got blocked tho i only play 1 acc -.-

Comment

• Comment

• Hi all,

The issue has been resolved, please try to login again!

Comment

• What happened to the abusers?

Comment

• you're still blocked even now??

Comment

Working...
                              X