Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don't you love how this game is being handled?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't you love how this game is being handled?

From the most craptastic support service, to ninja patches and now to the most recent debacle: RH rewards. Don't you just love how this game is being handled right now?

I'm not surprised they removed RH rewards altogether to "fix" the problem of these gold pouches. Can't blame 'em, especially when the Project Manager is too busy looking cute for selfies to actually do something productive. lmao. I've probably seen her face more times than I've seen any decent improvement ever since service transfer

Just shit-posting. Feel free to add your own rant if there's anything you want to say. They won't read the forums anyway lol.

Originally posted by vangeodee View Post
    From the most craptastic support service, to ninja patches and now to the most recent debacle: RH rewards. Don't you just love how this game is being handled right now?

I'm not surprised they removed RH rewards altogether to "fix" the problem of these gold pouches. Can't blame 'em, especially when the Project Manager is too busy looking cute for selfies to actually do something productive. lmao. I've probably seen her face more times than I've seen any decent improvement ever since service transfer

Just shit-posting. Feel free to add your own rant if there's anything you want to say. They won't read the forums anyway lol.
    In regards to this issue, I'm just curious on the effect of RH. Apart from RH selling their services for runs, do actual new/returning players net a huge profit from the RH status itself?
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      You may not know this but I specifically said that the gold pouches were being duplicated, meaning 1 player is somehow making more than one via bug or whatever. True that it may have helped 'casual' players but the issue is that some people are abusing it and duplicating it to multiply gold out of thin air.

"Let players freely experience to enter and clear" is up to the players choice. If they wish to "pay for a tour of Rune HC" how can I stop them? You're right on one point; there's no need to discuss further as we've deviated far from the actual point. I was trying to look for RH benefits.

• vangeodee
      vangeodee commented
      Editing a comment
      @Xenocho

Or, they were too lazy to remove one apple from the basket and just decided to remove the whole basket itself. lol. I'm not trying to justify exploits or whatnot, what I'm trying to say is that the way they handled this issue was both lazy and irresponsible. First reaction? Ban everyone, and when they realized they fucked up big time, they just removed RH altogether. If they thought the RH system was flawed, why not do that right from the get-go?

Oh please cut the bullshit, ya? If we're talking about things being exploited beyond their original intentions, we have quite a few examples. Wonderful Theme Park, anyone? Instead of fixing the memory fragment dungeons, should they just remove them outright, like what they did with RH? Hm?

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      RH bugs affected the economy with gold pouch duplication. The things you list do not cause a disruption to the economy in at the same levels or impact.

I'm not going to try and defend their actions since I have no basis on it. You can easily say they are lazy etc, you may be right but it is also an assumption. This can go on forever and I don't wish to continue beating around the bush so let's stop. Have a good day.

Lol, I just informed my friend about this ban issue, and he came back to check his account. When he didn't get the RH rewards he's like, 'I'm done, and I'm not coming back".

Comment

• AbyssWand
      AbyssWand commented
      Editing a comment
      toxic players like atom100 should be the first to be banned. LOL

• vangeodee
      vangeodee commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations then! For playing yourself LOL.

It's available for anyone to use it. It's there why not use it? lol. You're obviously just butt-hurt people are using it and you aren't.

• AbyssWand
      AbyssWand commented
      Editing a comment
      ED's focus should be on removing toxic players like atom100 and gold sellers. These are the ones they should have removed from the maintenance today.

tfw this game has more problem than your current relationship. lmao

Comment

Disappointing and infuriating. They really fucked up yesterday with the indiscriminate ban on every returnee account that indiscriminately received RH rewards. Lmao. The best option would have been to just simply remove the cause, like how CC removed magni/altea in RH before, but nah the genius solution they come up with was to drop the hammers on everyone else.
      Pretty fucking bright I must say, look just how much guts that'll take to do indiscriminate banning, now I kinda look forward to wat pretty fucked up shit they'll come up in the future, more than 2 months in and people are already screaming about getting off the ED train, and it's just getting started. LMAO
      Last edited by VerzFC; 11-29-2017, 07:57 PM. Reason: Corrected some spelling, I'm drunk.

Comment

Its really a disaster coming from ED, ever since the day of transfer , we got tasha’s selfie all over DNSEA Facebook page as well as the “main source” of advertising, which is totally irrevant and uncalled for. Instead of promoting their content, using a girl photo to fish for players can depict their desperate need for players.
        secondly , the non sea region banning blocked off all connections outside of SEA area without prior notice, there was no notifications nor notice, and after all the complains, they address it in their twitch where 90% of the players didn’t get to watch, which brings me to my third point.
        Poor handling of events, timing of events are changed too without notice on the same day. There was supposed to be a exp/ enhancment event or sort, but was released earlier than the promised timing, and made many players disappointed.
        And just yesterday, the outright ban of nearly half of the playerbase, because of a system loophope, instead of removing rh, they removed their consumer. And the worst of all , after each disaster, an apology from tasha saying “it wont happen again” which is contradictory.
        So far from these past disasters, it looks like SEA community would not be having a good time with their current publishers.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
        When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Like I said in my previous post. EXPECT more like this to happen.
          " IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN" -- sooner or later you see it happened LMAO.
          "We have confirmed the data of those players and all the logs. So no innocent players will be banned by mistake." - INSTEAD they banned all innocent players. (MOST EPIC thing done by ED)

IF there's more "EPIC" or even "LEGENDARY" words given by ED post it here. I wanna laugh more.
          Discord: DarkB1ad3r #5361

Comment

Can't they just implement a temporary ban for those culprits who did abuse those rewards? I mean they've already come up with a "quick fix" on the issue and to think the economy of DN was not that adversely affected by the gold dupes (I hope so but I didn't feel it). Considering the bug only lasted for hours (or days? I guess), I think they weren't able to dupe a lot of gold to affect DN's economy. And getting PERMANENTLY banned for that is just too much. lol. Worse is that they banned a lot of players (including the innocent ones) when the game has been going down the hill for years.

Well, good luck with that, ED!

Comment

Seems for me it was a good idea to not waste my effort and time too much on this server anymore and concentrate more in the other i play. ^^

Comment

I still want to play just to check on some things. I just hope I don't encounter any problems on my characters.

Comment

Working...
                X