Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SURPRISE MASSIVE PERMA BAN GOLD SELLERS INCLUDED haha!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SURPRISE MASSIVE PERMA BAN GOLD SELLERS INCLUDED haha!!

GREAT MOVE ED For Banning These Abusers. Some Gold Sellers from the page I reported Was PERMANENTLY BANNED HAHAHA! The next Step is to find and track those players who constantly receiving Gold from different players from different locations Especially the one receiving 50-60k GOld these are the Buyer-seller. They Buy Gold 1k PHP peso for 60KG then sell it to other players 1kPHP=40kg.

Their Gold SELLING Business was Shaken. ED's Move for the massive ban becomes an opener that tells us that they are doing something against these kind of abuse.I'm Hoping ED will do more SUPRISE BANNING UPDATES for the cheaters in the game

GREAT MOVE indeed, SOME gold seller and also MANY innocent players got banned in this action.

Ya the next step is a great step, because all players that constantly getting golds from other players are gold buyer, including those that just transferring golds between their accounts, or just real life friends lending money to their new friends to help them develop.

I'm hoping ED to do more surprise mass banning that most probably will involve again many innocents in their abuse-fighting actions.

Ya right their gold selling business was shaken, the bluebirds are still there and certain websites still selling their gold like normal days.

Also a wrongly used meme, get your meme right.

And I am automatically identified as gold-trading supporter because I posted something opposed your idea.
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• KillianQ
      KillianQ commented
      Editing a comment
      not that i'm defending him or something...but all new posts can be seen in this forums...no need to follow you or something cause it literally shows up the moment you open the forums...and to be honest banana's statements are true...that's literally how the internet works

and yes, i guess i got triggered by the wrong use of memes buuuut...whatever

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow boi so funny that every new post will appear on the top list of forum stupid, and still cant move on from your last post and decided to post a new post with same topic about gold seller

• Meatball29
      Meatball29 commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha yeah All new post pops at top but you still have a choice to comment or not? I just want to see your triggered Faces!hahaha!

Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Meatball29
      Meatball29 commented
      Editing a comment
      Tell that to bananaboi haha he even critisize the meme haha

• BananaCredits
      BananaCredits commented
      Editing a comment
      I aint criticize, I am pointing out the flaw. Also get your meme right.

• Meatball29
      Meatball29 commented
      Editing a comment
      haha pointing out the flaw is same with critisizing here let me copy paste to you the definition of criticize

crit·i·cize
      ˈkridəˌsīz/Submit
      verb
      indicate the faults of (someone or something) in a disapproving way.

You're a funny guy bananaboi

Do you have any source that supports that they really got banned?

I really want to see their reactions hahahaha, serves them right
    Last edited by SpeedReign; 11-30-2017, 05:18 AM.

Comment

were they actually banned? proof please haha. happiness!
      I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
      I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

OP post that juicy source

Comment

Tracing Up pple trading 40-60k gold is not always buying gold as you say , they might or some might just paid debt / or lends some gold ,
          your idea is kinda wrong man , and also why is it only 40k-50k-60k amount of gold only? did you know pple also can afford more than that ?

Comment

Hi, I would like to share my analysis of the situation.

I find that your intentions are good for the community, however, please note that the forum is not the proper channel to address such issues for the sole reason that it is in fact, publicly accessible by anyone.
            This means that by sharing something in the forum, it will be open to every single viewer out there, including the ones you are complaining.

In the business perspective, let us put you in a business person shoes. If you have a store and the neighbourhood somehow caught fire, and it is in close proximity to your store, what would you do?

A sane person would likely save whatever he can to avoid or rather minimize loss. In such sense, do you think they haven't done that after your exposé? IIRC, it has been weeks since you posted, wouldn't they have saved much?
            Think about it for a minute. Your exposé will trigger their defence mechanism since, after all, it is a business to them.

In reference to the example above, there is actually no surprise here. It was actually a noticeable variable, isn't it? Since, again, you posted on the forums, and since it is publicly available, they probably viewed it which anticipated and safeguard their "goods" and whatever they can save.

I admire your courage to expose the Blackmarket, however, the way you expose it is kinda reckless. I hope you are aware that a 1:1 inquiry is available on the site, that is a more appropriate means of reporting.

This is a shallow victory, and no, you did not caught them off guard.

I tried to write this as constructive as I can. I hope you get my point.
            Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• Chelly
              Chelly commented
              Editing a comment
              vangeodee you know there was another similar topic back then few weeks ago about gold buying, and amusingly this guy insisted that players who spend rmt or people who spend money inrl instead of farming are considered cheaters, that is destroying the game community and ED should directly outright ban them or they should all burn in hell for doing so. IMO, the reason why ED kept rmt spending very lenient is because most of those players are huge spenders in dn itself and no company would want to block away their source of income despite it being "illegal".
              However, from Death's logic, i cant stop but feel that his core intention / purpose is because of jealousy, the same as "if you're better than me, you are cheating", and blindly hate those people who he considered cheating rofl.
              The items are initially farmed by a player, not just out of nowhere, and was sold to another player in cash , but in the form of in rl currency rather than gold, in game terms , we can put it in a way where the player "gave his item to player 2 for free". I don't really see how this will cause people quitting because they don't want to play with cheaters.
              i have friends who quit dn, and they passed me their items/ gold/ cash for free so is that considered cheating?
              lastly i would also like to remind players like him who only enjoys to see others being banned or rotting in dirt gets nowhere in game as well in rl life. so git fuckin gud bruv
              i don't want to start much of a problem here, just some stuff just needs to be said.
              Last edited by Chelly; 12-01-2017, 01:18 AM.

• KillianQ
              KillianQ commented
              Editing a comment
              nvLite yes it's for the comment above yours, just saw your comment today

Chocorroles it's not "cheating" it's more of an "undocumented option"...like vangeodee said, going by your logic means that topping-up is also a form of cheating...you see, not because it's the "easy route" doesn't mean it's cheating...one form of cheating is hacking where you can literally code in your desired gear or just give yourself gold without literally doing anything...another form of cheating is the infamous RM bug abuse (i guess you know what i'm trying to say)...also ILLbeURdeath why wouldn't anyone want to play with cheaters? emphasis on the word WITH...if you party with someone geared enough to solo RuDN and you found out he bought gold for those gears...would you hate him? i'd be happy to be carried if that's the case, honestly speaking

lastly, to everyone who keeps posting these...please just stop, this topic has been discussed more than once and all it does is spark a debate into potentially starting another forum war...at the very best let's keep the discussions clean...it's a game for Altea's sake -_-

• Meatball29
              Meatball29 commented
              Editing a comment
              ILLbeURdeath Oh you will be expecting post like this in the future my friend we will expose this Blackmarket Stuffs.
              nvLite Im gonna be the Torn for this cheaters. yea they may transfer what remains to them but it will be different this time around they will think twice now on Gold Selling. ED is Losing 20Dollars per player who buys 40k Gold is that the kind of player who support the game? If these Gold Sellers didnt exist maybe we already have A DN Version 2 with better graphics if these Gold Sellers didnt exist

Where's the proof meatball

Last edited by Chocorroles; 11-30-2017, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Wrong use of meme, Cheeky OP, no source of info. Oh boi im so down to this thread. *following*

Comment

Proof or it did not happen. One of the notorious gold seller is still selling in that blackmarket fb page some 10 hours ago ))
                I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
                I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

• Meatball29
                  Meatball29 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Give me Time they kicked me coz i commented about illegal gold selling in real money im asking a friend to take screenshots

It's only the people who abused the RH system that got banned

Comment

I can see where the post is going Meatball29 , reply please I am excited to see your return.
                  If there is only me that are not agreeing with you, I am most probably the one that are wrong, but this post showed that most people are actually not on your side. So what is so proud of your victory that you claimed "Some Gold Sellers from the page I reported Was PERMANENTLY BANNED HAHAHA!"?

"Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
                  - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

• Meatball29
                    Meatball29 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You assumed my post as my victory?Hahaha!Thanks for that! Im just praising ED unlike most people. Again your comments are pretty personal You Got mental Issues dude go get yourself a check

The Memes are so LUL. I know that meme is wrong but it seems to be cocky.

Moreover, those you said track those people who transfers 40kg gold or more via trade/mail is kinda infuriating.
                  Let me share you some of my opinion:
                  #1 My friend wants to buy some thing but he needs more than what he have and as friends, I'm pretty sure you can lend them your gold (if you have it).
                  #2 Last time, I borrow some gold on my friend, and I pay using my sub-character. Since you want to track it, there will be some misleading information since there might be no conversation in-game.
                  #3 Transferring of gold to one acct to another acct that you want to use since you got max pool of characters (example : 16 chars x lvl 95) and you need another one to play more.

There are a lot of thing involve in tracing gold.
                  (PS: I dunno if you get my idea, but I'm not against on those bans since I have vast information on farming gold via observing, researching & experimenting.)
                  Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

• vangeodee
                    vangeodee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Add me to that list. I just recently let a friend of mine borrow 70kg to buy an FD plate off TH, by this logic I should be a gold seller right? Especially since our conversation was via Discord and not in-game.

lmao people lacking grey matter and not afraid to show it.

Another topic to follow, this seems interesting

Comment

• TAGACEBURA DNSEA
                    TAGACEBURA DNSEA commented
                    Editing a comment
                    oh and btw, just because someone wasn't around for sometime means he is dead, he can just be luxuriously savoring the glory of vacation reaped from what they've sown.
                    Last edited by TAGACEBURA DNSEA; 11-30-2017, 07:14 PM.
                Working...
                X