Go for elemental atk or not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Go for elemental atk or not?

Hi guys i just want an advice ,, i was thinking not going for elem atk coz im just a normal player with neris set xd. so how differ is 8% m.atk to 8% elem atk ? so i wont go elem atk and stick to my m.atk jades
    Im Gladiator btw
    Last edited by Beelzeboobs; 12-07-2017, 01:50 AM.

It is worth it. You did not state your class. If you need ECJ to ele convert, you should read NvLite's guide on using ECJ.

If you dont use ECJ or you plan to just play for fun, then just go for the cheaper option.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Beelzeboobs
      Beelzeboobs commented
      Editing a comment
      oh sorry . i edited it . btw im Moonlord ..coz i only have 11% of elem atk so i thought it isnt that effective

Originally posted by Beelzeboobs View Post
    Hi guys i just want an advice ,, i was thinking not going for elem atk coz im just a normal player with neris set xd. so how differ is 8% m.atk to 8% elem atk ? so i wont go elem atk and stick to my m.atk jades
    Im Gladiator btw
    The difference is you'll miss the 20% elemental debuff of your partymates. if you play solo most of the time and can't breach the 32% threshold better stay neutral. since you mentioned M atk. so your not engineer loli , or Ruina , so you don't have the built in elemental debuff skill.
    Last edited by atom100; 12-07-2017, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Why would a gladiator need m.atk?

Then you say you're a moonlord.

Will the real character class please stand up? Lol

Comment

This question seems to be popping up more and more.

Comment

Do a sim of the planned gears (google DN gear simulator) and then show us the stats (e.g. matk, ele attack) so that we can let you know with mathematical evidence of which is better.
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Just convert, it’s easier to convert than to worry about whether the conversion is good or not

all epic gems literally cost the same so it’s not an issue of cost

Content is too hard to clear solo, you will likely have a party = convert

and by the time u get unique gems u will be converted anyway

theres almost no diff between 8% atk and 8% element, both are 8% multiplier to ur dmg
            Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
            Who guards the guardians?

Comment

Working...
            X