Black screen no more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Illumina007 View Post

It better lol. I got so pissed off doing LCE that i just closed the game and slept early.
    So did I, i got annoyed during my Slayer Mode run and it took me 12mins to finish 1 Stage.. (10mins Blackscreen) so i closed the client and decided to play dota2 instead.. i hope this issue will be resolved by tom's maintenance.. no problem even if it takes more time than the usual as long as they fix it right?? Merry Lag Game and a Happy Blackscreen to all!

Comment

NICEEESUU!!

Comment

Considering the weekly maintenance is only in 12 hour+, the wait isn't really long so i am not sure if an emergency maintenance is really that beneficial.
        The issue started on Sunday Morning for me Or for the most of us.
        Why did they wait this long to make an announcement and still we will wait for 12 hours more before they will "CHECK" to solve the issue?
        how incompetent can they be.

Comment

Originally posted by Khlight View Post

The issue started on Sunday Morning for me Or for the most of us.
          Why did they wait this long to make an announcement and still we will wait for 12 hours more before they will "CHECK" to solve the issue?
          how incompetent can they be.
          Honestly, i am guessing that they don't work on weekends so they probably didn't know this was happening. Considering 1:1 inquiry is basically cherry credits which also does not work on weekends. yeah... they only knew about this issue today. Not that i defend them but being angry achieves nothing at this point.
          Last edited by Illumina007; 12-18-2017, 05:11 AM.

Comment

• Kwangjaaaa
            Kwangjaaaa commented
            Editing a comment
            Also to add, being angry about it does not do anything at all. All it does is make rants. In general, I think ED is trying its best to comply with our reports. Now for our part, all we have to do is wait. It's a game, there are no perfect games. All have bugs and stuffs. It's not that they're "incompetent", I think they are finding ways to resolve issues. At least that's what I think.

so they have not checked the black screen issue yet? professional

Comment

I do hope there is some compensation about this. Even just a little bit, because it wasted a lot of time for me and other players. With all due respect to ED, with or without compensation I still want to play the game

Comment

• imlouminare
              imlouminare commented
              Editing a comment
              ED be like: Here's your compensation for the black screen event.
              ONE FTG RECOVERY POTION (500), and 1,000 Slayer Points.

• iphie
              iphie commented
              Editing a comment
              do not hope. lol.

heres your compensation 200% exp from 18:00-19:00 then black screen again when you enter lagendia exploration then wait till 26 for the fix , i will laugh hard if this persist ROFL

Comment

Honestly, i am guessing that they don't work on weekends so they probably didn't know this was happening. Considering 1:1 inquiry is basically cherry credits which also does not work on weekends. yeah... they only knew about this issue today. Not that i defend them but being angry achieves nothing at this point.
              Im not angry. Im just disappointed.
              I guess not everyone in their team have no work on weekends so they knew about this issue as early as it started.
              The truth is they just ignored our complains and made no immediate action.
              Im loving Eyedentity more and more each day because of their incompetence.

Comment

It seems that it's gone now (hopefully won't come back)

Comment

Black screen event has just ended about 20 min. ago. it seems they were able to fixed it even though the server is online. or it fix itself

Comment

Speak too soon, it's coming back, 20 to 30s now

Comment

I just dont get it how can they say "the event start saturday" and then there is no gms around to check if things will work well in the first weekend. Like the game just died for 2 days and there was no one around to check why (until before the maintenance notice), I wouldnt mind tho if it was the 2nd weekend of the event. Was expecting an emergency maintenance but they just let the server silent longer which doesnt seems a good decision (to me at least).

As the time goes i learned to not expect nothing "smooth/good" coming from ED's patches, dissapointed.

PS: I exped the blackscreen when the even started, but it was a 10s-15s blackscreen and then it fixed by itself wen i ran LCE with another character, so i didnt bother. First i though it was my connection but now im not so sure abt it.
                      PSĀ²: I'm still facing the blackscreen tho, so here i am on my second day playing Majesty and beating the game sooner than i expected.
                      Last edited by Nkruma; 12-18-2017, 05:49 PM.

Comment

• TashaGodspell
                        TashaGodspell commented
                        Editing a comment
                        imagine on holidays 23 up to january 1 no gm with black screen i wont be surprise if this happens

• Nkruma
                        Nkruma commented
                        Editing a comment
                        ED was also genious to put full exp day in xmas days when everyone is with their relates (or most of them). Im having a feeling that this will not be an "all day" like before, but just guessing.

As soon as 23 dec comes, i can almost see chaos (i hope ill be wrong)
                        Last edited by Nkruma; 12-18-2017, 07:10 PM.

Yo. I don't see any clues about having a maintenance. Is the maintenance going on right now? The reason is that I can visibly see that I can click "Start" on launcher.

Comment

• Xenocho
                        Xenocho commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Oh really? Can you enter the game? Lol

• TashaGodspell
                        TashaGodspell commented
                        Editing a comment
                        sad right the launcher doesn't even indicate if the server is on or not ,not until you press start or wait for Facebook announcement ROFL XD

• Xenocho
                        Xenocho commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I not sure about ED's since I never tried, but CC's used to have "Server under maintenance" when you open the patcher.

Can anyone confirm in-game if the black screen has been fixed? I can't ol until this evening.
                      eDragons is recruiting! Click the pic to visit our rec thread!
                      eDragons Meet and Greet

Comment

no more black screen *so far i only did 1 lagendia cause Christmas Partieees*
                        I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
                        I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

Working...
                        X