best black screen event evur

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best black screen event evur

So I started playing this game last week and I've been having the time of my life!

I mean I knew the christmas event was something else but I was not expecting such quality black screens on the middle! I mean, just today I only managed to play like... idk half an hour, I increased my productivity and my test at college went well. Can't expect anything else, I even took pictures:

First black screen

Second black screen who looks very similar to the first screeen

I'm sure you get the point by now

and to top it off I think I won a prize.

10/10 best gaem

its already been fixed now after maintenance, no?

Comment

Sour? You should read more before posting these as though showing off. They are aware of the black screen and have posted in their maintenance note that they will look into it. Your post kinda shows how ignorant you are about it.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

And seriously doing 2 posts with same content?

http://forum.dragonnest.com/forum/se...event-memories

Comment

Hello, we are really sorry for this situation and during the maintenance, we fixed it. From now on, if there are any black-out screen please notice us. Thank you

Comment

• wengtan
            wengtan commented
            Editing a comment
            HI GM, how about 95 dungeon no gold drop issue?

• TashaGodspell
            TashaGodspell commented
            Editing a comment
            this will not be probably fix not until the latest patch

Originally posted by gpals0623 View Post
          Hello, we are really sorry for this situation and during the maintenance, we fixed it. From now on, if there are any black-out screen please notice us. Thank you
          All players would appreciate if you guys can appear in the forum more often. Thank you for this
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• TashaGodspell
            TashaGodspell commented
            Editing a comment
            THIS ! we need more active gm and mods or admins

This is a rare event for the black screen stuff, and there is even a rarer event where GM actually comes out.
          "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
          - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Originally posted by gpals0623 View Post
            Hi GM, der's bleck screen nao what shud we du

Comment

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              At time of posting this comment, the blackscreen.. is gone. Thank you for fixing it.

Black screen aside, how long will it take for devs to fix Oracle Elder ridiculous mdef bug?

Or better yet, is there any reason why there should be a 4 month-gap between DN KR and other server? Back with CherryCredits, the gap was only about 2 months, and they're not even the original publisher of the game.

We need the latest patch (Gold Goblin stage, Green Dragon Raid, Lancea Awakening, Class Balancing, Bleed Phantom etc) to keep our interest in the game strong, not a month of filler update with black screen and duplicate login issues.

We want a rewarding game event (i.e power of four) with attractive cash promo (i.e gachalicious), not a login-period event and a 'failed surprise' box.

We deserve a more attentive GM and Moderator who can be immediately notified when there's an issue with the game, not a project manager who only knows how to take a selfie and give a preset 'Sorry for the inconvenience' answer days after the problem surfaced.

I'm not even going to pretend this isn't a rant. Show us an authentic chart representing the amount of top-up since last year, and see if you can still deny dwindling base due to increasing number of disappointed players.
            Last edited by NearLawlet; 12-19-2017, 10:51 PM.

Comment

• TashaGodspell
              TashaGodspell commented
              Editing a comment
              yah we are being handle by ED itself the developers itself feels like this is some kind of racism

• Kuru
              Kuru commented
              Editing a comment
              While yes i do agree with you on most of your points, you need to keep in mind that the game is originally a KR game and as such they'll be kept updated before SEA will be. Expecting SEA to be immediately brought up to KR's patch is being selfish and ignorant.

Now, with that being said, it has been said in the past that they wish to close the gap between KR and SEA over time so i suggest for now you just be patient and we'll see where it goes.

p.s. While I understand your frustration with the mdef bug for OE or... Other bugs.... You need to remember that the actual content patches are released each month, which include fixes and everything. So if it wasn't patched with the christmas update then the best we can do is hope it'll be patched next update :/
              Is this a good way to treat your player base? No, not at all. But it's what we should be expecting by now unfortunately.

• NearLawlet
              NearLawlet commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm not expecting them to simultaneously release all the latest update at once. What I do expect, however, is for them to NOT withhold the update intentionally just for the sake of making 2018 look hectic.

For example, take Light Cube weekly purchase limit increase in Goddess Lament and Goddess Sparkle store.

This increase was released in KDN together with Golden Goblin stage, Class Balancing, Enhance Stone Production, etc in September.
              Meanwhile, SEA implemented this increase in purchase limit in October WITHOUT other updates.

They can't fix certain bug unless the latest patch is also implemented in SEA? Bullsh*t, they were able to implement the weekly purchase limit increase separately. Any game-breaking bug should be fixed ASAP at all cost. They COULD release a bug fix regardless of the update timeline, but they DON't WANT to.

But then again, as far as I know, no bug fix was ever implemented for OE mdef. And unless this update was already released in SEA, they will continue destroying PVP thoroughly by increasing OE superarmor with the Golden Goblin patch.

I can think up of at least another half a dozen of their screw-ups, but at this point you should know it is not wrong to call ED incompetent since they keep messing up it looks like they themselves want to be called that.
              Last edited by NearLawlet; 12-21-2017, 04:35 PM.
          Working...
          X