Postpone lagendia exploration to fix black screen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bladestar7 View Post
    the black screen event all started when lagendia hits last saterday and that i believe there are tons of ppl doing bots to spam lagendia runs , i wish to postpone temporary postpone lagendia until ED has a better answer to either implement lagendia again or fix the bot system issue to fix all players playing the game , plz share and comment below that you guys agree so ED will know what the comunity wants Tasha
    Why blame other ppl for this BS? and why ask for the postponement of LCE? LCE content was already here long before this BS happened... lemme tell u this, i have many sub accounts and i use all of them, but lemme ask u this, do u know someone that can use more than 1 account at the same time? do u know someone that can login more than 1 account in 1 Computer? do u know someone who is using a Bot Apps to farm inside LCE? i guess all ur answers to my questions is a BIG NO! so why blame other ppl? whats the difference if i use my main account to farm or my sub to farm? will it cause the BS if i use the sub instead of my main? will it cause lags? will it be over populated? the problem here is that most ppl tend to look for unsupported claims rather than facing the reality.. the reality is, THIS IS A SERVER ISSUE and not player issue.. unless u have proof that ppl are using bot apps, i suggest that u keep silent instead. posting a thread like this creates HATE to other ppl and to the game itself.. be reasonable and dont just jump into conclusions without any SOLID EVIDENCE regarding ur claim.. dont be pathetic! dont be an instigator of hate, if u cant stand the issue then nobody is forcing u to play, and nobody is asking u to stay.

HATERS DIE ALONE AND LONELY!

---Mechakim8---

Comment

• ladymaryanne07
      ladymaryanne07 commented
      Editing a comment
      Botter spotted

you are so fcking stupid

Originally posted by Dylan8 View Post

Why blame other ppl for this BS? and why ask for the postponement of LCE? LCE content was already here long before this BS happened... lemme tell u this, i have many sub accounts and i use all of them, but lemme ask u this, do u know someone that can use more than 1 account at the same time? do u know someone that can login more than 1 account in 1 Computer? do u know someone who is using a Bot Apps to farm inside LCE? i guess all ur answers to my questions is a BIG NO! so why blame other ppl? whats the difference if i use my main account to farm or my sub to farm? will it cause the BS if i use the sub instead of my main? will it cause lags? will it be over populated? the problem here is that most ppl tend to look for unsupported claims rather than facing the reality.. the reality is, THIS IS A SERVER ISSUE and not player issue.. unless u have proof that ppl are using bot apps, i suggest that u keep silent instead. posting a thread like this creates HATE to other ppl and to the game itself.. be reasonable and dont just jump into conclusions without any SOLID EVIDENCE regarding ur claim.. dont be pathetic! dont be an instigator of hate, if u cant stand the issue then nobody is forcing u to play, and nobody is asking u to stay.

---Mechakim8---
    Picture isn't mine but please explain this

arigathanks gozaimuch

picture by Monstahh
    Class Mastery 3 guide with some details
    Edited as of 28/11/2017

Comment

not just channel 6, almost all the channel i go got this bots standing in a line
      Last edited by Monstahh; 12-21-2017, 11:10 AM.

Check out my Ruina/Defensio videos

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan8 View Post

---Mechakim8---
        Ignorance at its best.

Comment

the least , im happy that ED is taking steps now on the bot issues and hopefully they can find a more lasting solution for the game and server health #tasha

Comment

Working...
          X