sir hello me i've been banned

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sir hello me i've been banned

sir i've been scammed by this ign: Perlan18 the trade was he will gift me the item Two Toned Hair Pigtails to me cause he's limit he said and the amount is 3kg for that item we talked about it will be half first then he gift it and i trade the rest but he didnt comply and he wants me to give the rest sir and after the trade have been broken down he didnt give me gold back sir... here's the photo of the trade please help me and ban him completely even his account and his ip please help me sir T_T i've been scammed T_T

i decided to post it here too so that everyone will know and that the gm or the devs will know what happen about this and can punish this scammer please help me ....

Aww, u r cute xx

Comment

A 6k Cash item for 3k gold, doesn't sound fishy at all!
      Let's do the trade!
      /s

Hope you learn your lesson.

Comment

Trading outside out of a default trading system is a risk. You should try trade at TH for cash item.
        No Pain No Gain

Comment

Point number 5 on my article. Please be careful next time
          We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

Do you still need the hairstyle? I still have 28k dnp left in my account ( to be wiped next week XD )
            I could buy one for you and trade it via TH.

Comment

1. "He's limit" what?
              2. Trading cash item outside of trading house is on your own risk, clearly written in TnC of the game.
              3. Lvl13 char? much legit.

In short, OP is cute af and let him learn his lesson. 3k for a valuable lesson, still a nice deal.
              "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
              - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

poor thing....

Comment

Follow my Page for Latest Info on DN and Datamine info
                  www.facebook.com/JeezusDNSEA

Comment

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
                    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

TS was also scammed of his full stops
                      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
                      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
                      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Working...
                      X