Rewards for Converter Calypse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rewards for Converter Calypse

Does anybody know the rewards for +11 +12 +13 for calypse when converting them, I'd like to know specifically what I am getting.

Click image for larger version

Name:	CalypseConversion.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	115400

Source: https://sea.dragonnest.com/news/notice/all/28
    才能は開花させるもの
    センスは磨くもの
    Seraphimu・RillaRooMaraphimuTaliceGrayKarifene

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	CalypseConversion.JPG
Views:	46
Size:	101.1 KB
ID:	115402

Source from their own website, but linking it made it subject to approval for posting. Jizznius.
      才能は開花させるもの
      センスは磨くもの
      Seraphimu・RillaRooMaraphimuTaliceGrayKarifene

Comment

Thank you I was sceptical at first at converting at +12 rather than 10 since cheaper enhancement costs, it's actually quite worth it thank you.

Comment

Can someone explain to me which is more gold efficient, risking the +10 to +12 enhancement for easier calypse enhancement bonuses, or saving the gold for +10 to +12, Min saved is at least ~6kg? per part if consecutive succession. At what point does the cost savings of +10 exceed benefits of +12 conversion, or will +12 outrightly win +10 even with multiple failed enhancements. Because i am contemplating with enhancing my armours from +10 to +12 for all of it, but i only have about 80kg now? Which will help me save more gold? (Time is not a major factor for me, regarding the farming of legend powerstones)

Comment

• SadisticEin
            SadisticEin commented
            Editing a comment
            For calypse, the problem isn't gold. The stone is. You can eventually accumulate the stones needed for later enhancement but (especially if it's weapon you're turning to calypse) it's better to utilize the enhancement bonus because the weapon stone is a pain to collect tbh. For gold, you might spend more in rune part but if you have the 90% hammers, you'll probably spend none for 15->20 (unless berlin really hates you and fails your 10->12 a lot)
        Working...
        X