Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no more LCE ?

i thought it will be up to january 9

Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• Chelly
      Chelly commented
      Editing a comment
      Wrong meme !!!

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      I think its appropriate leh

Originally posted by Xenocho View Post
    This meme made my day hahahaha

Comment

Comment

Tasha Explanation?
        No Pain No Gain

Comment

Comment

LOL guys. It's been like that since the beginning of LCE and this is our 10th season already.

LCE opens on a Saturday and ends on a Saturday. It neither starts on maintenance day nor end on maintenance day.

It's only logical because there's a weekly ranking in LCE (fastest clear time, most keys collected, and the guild ranking) which resets every Saturday 9AM.

Comment

• TashaGodspell
              TashaGodspell commented
              Editing a comment
              then they should put the right date and not making people expect something that is gone

• Xenocho
              Xenocho commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, the problem is the misinformation. "Always been like that" can't apply for newer players

Originally posted by BabyKuri View Post
            LOL guys. It's been like that since the beginning of LCE and this is our 10th season already.

LCE opens on a Saturday and ends on a Saturday. It neither starts on maintenance day nor end on maintenance day.

It's only logical because there's a weekly ranking in LCE (fastest clear time, most keys collected, and the guild ranking) which resets every Saturday 9AM.
            But it usually ends in 28 days i expect it to end in next saturday . there is LCE even after the patch in the past and it ends in saturday. since it also start in saturday. maybe that's urgent maintenance is all about to cut short it in 21 days.

Comment

Originally posted by atom100 View Post

But it usually ends in 28 days i expect it to end in next saturday . there is LCE even after the patch in the past and it ends in saturday. since it also start in saturday. maybe that's urgent maintenance is all about to cut short it in 21 days.
              Well, that was because a game patch have different day-span. ( can be 4 weeks short (28 days) or can be 6 weeks long (42 days))

Our latest patch is 4 weeks only (December 12 - January 9). LCE Season 10 started last Dec 16 (Saturday) and ended today Jan 6 (Saturday) for a span of 3 weeks or 21 days.
              There were some previous LCE seasons which was held in a 35 days patch that's why they have a span of 28 days.

Below is a table that I made while I'm writing my costume guide.
              You can see the number of days for each patch.

Comment

• atom100
                atom100 commented
                Editing a comment
                well how ignorant ED is if they didn't know when the exact date of their own event, posting it to end on jan 9. they also didn't inform us it will last only 21 days.

• Xenocho
                Xenocho commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah the issue is that they mentioned it ends on Jan 9...

• BabyKuri
                BabyKuri commented
                Editing a comment
                I guess there was really a mistake in Eyedentity's side ( prolly the web designer didn't know the exact date of the event and only use the game patch dates as reference. Small details like that is a common miscommunication between web designers and programmers).

Anyway, someone posted this question in an FB group last week and I was able to answer and clarify things for them.

Last edited by BabyKuri; 01-06-2018, 03:40 AM.
            Working...
            X