+20 Neris to Medea only KR server?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +20 Neris to Medea only KR server?

Yoo guys! I have been reading the new patch and I have not found anything about Neris to Medea. Are they really going to keep this just on KR server?

read carefully it's there, you'll need 100g , 20 polished garnet and 20 spera. conversion of tier2 medea to calypse is not included in tomorrow patch.

Comment

Ty bro. I have seen a guy commenting about it a few minutes ago

Originally posted by Knee View Post

If you're talking about the item that converts Rune Legend to Calypse and Rune Unique to Medea then no it won't be removed.
      In fact, they are adding new item to convert T1 Neris to T1 Medea and T1 Medea to T2 Medea.

Comment

Originally posted by souji okita View Post
        yoo guys! I have been reading the new patch and i have not found anything about neris to medea. Are they really going to keep this just on kr server?
        facepalm

Comment

Whats up with the spam of the same topics with same title? It's 2 AM, how are you expecting a reply at that time?
          Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
          Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
          Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• atom100
            atom100 commented
            Editing a comment
            maybe some problem with the forum, i didn't see the other one for sometime when i answer his/her question.

• BabyKuri
            BabyKuri commented
            Editing a comment
            I think, he didn't intentionally spammed. XD

The other 2 threads have URLs which requires Moderator approval.
            Maybe TS thought his topic didn't post and made a new one.

The other 2 were approved this afternoon only.

• Xenocho
            Xenocho commented
            Editing a comment
            Perhaps :x

well there is a post from Verbena on not spamming topics anyway. I'm surprised they got approved

I thought my post was canceled and then I sent another. After some time my friend told me that moderator must approve posts when you put a URL. Sorry for my mistake guys. hahaha

Comment

Working...
          X