Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SH's DPS Potential During RUDN Mechanics

Hi everyone !

Just wanna share this video since SH boost is here and her "chained-to-the-ground" bug is (almost) fixed. This video just show-casing how SH could maximize her DPS potential by utilizing her flying ability to DPS even DURING mechanics, and i wanna see your inputs about this like "this could be really dangerous in raids" or something like that, i take criticism so you're welcome to say anything regarding this "stealing" technique.

For a full explanations (and especially SH users) can refer to this : http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/clas...dn-s-mechanics

Happy flying !

Please post this in the correct section nest time.
    http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/clas...-s-chambers-aa

Comment

• WildMist
      WildMist commented
      Editing a comment
      I already post it there with detailed explanations, just wanna share it here for more inputs regarding raid's DPS Potentials, sorry :<

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      IJumpUJump you are a raider too right? Any SH in your pt to assess this?

I think it is highly unsafe

• IJumpUJump
      IJumpUJump commented
      Editing a comment
      nvLite yes i do raid but unfortunately i've not run with SH all that often so i cannot give a reliable assessment.
      What i can say is that whatever methods you use to increase your dps, as long as you are able to do it with a high rate of success and does not unnecessarily cause your death or jeopardize other party members or the run itself, i'd say, go for it.
      I can understand why the SH player would likely try to do things like this that probably looks risky and actually is. I myself use twinshot>space bar to evade stomps, instead of normally jumping, simply because i can. =D

ohh second monkey catch now fixed! anyway,

1.) crossroad mech s1 - ain't it going to remove your buff (and transformation as well) in raid hc when you got the curse? so you need to re-transform again i guess?
    2.) dark energy rises mech s3 - i guess better to follow wtb or btw mech in raid because you will still get the floor poison that could kill your party members (unless you do it precisely boss to wall and the SH will stay at the boss area only)

well i guess in 8man hc nest, this is really risky. most parties doing rune hc raid has enough dps i guess, especially now we have tier2 medea etc (and calypse tier2 in the future and medea tier2 to calypse tier1). given that, it'll always be better to play safe than waste tickets.
    I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
    I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

• nvLite
      nvLite commented
      Editing a comment
      WildMist I am currently asking raiders over discord over the matter.

You tested out on RuDN 4man. 8man is a different story, debuffs there are quite unforgiving.

• theredgumball
      theredgumball commented
      Editing a comment
      You're also right, but I don't want to compromise the safety of my team, the success of the run, and waste their time just to push my own limits, have higher dps and feel thrilled over the experience.

• WildMist
      WildMist commented
      Editing a comment
      Compromising the safety of the team is only on stage 3 Dark chaos energy though, we can strike that out if it's the best for the team, the rest is fine, just for the Dragon Sign and stage 3 poison balls (where we have to run in circle with the team to avoid) as long as we stay at one spot in the air, we're good to go.

Oh and stage 3 Poison Balls Machine Gun (at the last bar) and Pizza Laser Mark mech (where the boss turns into a big ball and shooting lasers and poison balls), we could stay in the air and prevent those mechs from killing our teammates if we got the mark, same thing like a cleric using block or divine avatar when they got the mark.
      Last edited by WildMist; 01-16-2018, 07:59 AM.

It is unfortunate that you highlight this to boost the dps potential but do not show the result. How much more dps do you gain from doing this versus using conventional windows? In a fast party below 20 mins in HC, many of the windows listed are not available.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• WildMist
      WildMist commented
      Editing a comment
      I'd like to state some real data too in RUDN HC but sadly my SH are not geared for it, but i'm confident the result would be quite significant for SH in a 30 mins clear RUDN HC party, and i'm doing raids with that kind of party, maybe i'll share some comparison of using this kind of method versus conventional windows later this weekend (this actually a pretty good idea thanks for suggesting this)

• Xenocho
      Xenocho commented
      Editing a comment
      Fair enough. I look forward to the results. In another thread you highlight these as possible methods to 'steal DPS windows' which is fine. However, in this thread, you are suggesting that this can boost DPS further, which claims are put to the test. In addition, as others as highlighted, it is potentially risky so I thought it might be useful to share how much more DPS you gain versus the risk of jeopardising other team mates. Thank you for your cordial response btw.

My neck becomes stiff as I imagine myself doing this stuff.
    Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

Base on my experience, my SH dps and damage became weaker after the said boost
      I dunno, but before the boost, i can feel my SH dps almost tied up with my Arti dps. Then after the boost, it goes down.
      MilleFiyuKathrissFiyurisslKofuku

Comment

Working...
      X