History of DN SEA "A-B-U-S-E P-O-L-I-C-Y"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History of DN SEA "A-B-U-S-E P-O-L-I-C-Y"

Let us get to chase as everyone knows what's abuse policy is but it seems in this server. Everyone seems to be enjoying too much.

Now first I'm going to present my worst presentation here as bad as I can for you all as how are the higher tier of community of DN SEA are in the past and up till now. And how most things are just but money instead of a normal fun game.

http://forum.cherrycredits.com/topic...ittle-scandal/

Oh what is this story looks like they need a better pilot for their characters in exchange for money. Either way this is quite old already now let's get into the most recent or maybe some information that I have obtained from discord DN SEA and this guild that I just infiltrated.

I don't know how to use this forum so images included

-Market Alliance ( I heard there was an alliance made for the blackmarket so I infiltrated this guild ugh I need lot of google translate. And also don't worry that post is not there anymore incase you want to confirm for yourselves or rather ask the GM)
    -Some Cult guy before I think also called WeakestDPS ingame, either way I dont care. I'll just show him anyway about how rich people like him get away in DN SEA
    -Google translate says Holywood has many rich players to sell some gold oh I wonder I remember someone said that he was an "F2P" player.
    -According from google translate it seems it's from this guy harold as a midman that tries to help the original owner to get his account back, ohh fishy. Man maybe CC or ED is understaff enough they can't check these account sellers.

So I already have shown the boring parts, so why am I showing these?

DN SEA as you have known have a rampant blackmarket which includes efficient gold selling, account selling just generally RMT. By meaning efficient because publisher has no plans of catching them. I don't mean to target specific guilds but in the first picture but you know the GM there is a very quite well known midman if ED does not know.

See you guys till I get more information or rather if anyone here is brave enough to post some of more evidences, I mean these kinds of people are very very very paranoid and desperate if they're exposed be careful.

Some of the screenshots lack context to serve as evidence. I think you may need to describe them.

also apart from exposing these players or guilds, what is your expected outcome? In one of your paragraphs you also include that you are aware that no action would be taken so why posting this again?

Most parts of your evidence were under CC's management which I'm not sure if you can ask ED to take action since those were many years ago.

Hopefully your reply gives a better idea of the purpose of your post.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

“Ohhh i just heard a rumor ONLINE so it has to be TRUE w0w!!!”

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
      When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

-still processing the post-
        Btw the screenshots aren't enough for any action, can't even see who sent those chats and stuff. Would have been better if it's a concrete evidence but it's lacking

Comment

I am curious, How does guild alliances work in DN? like this isn't survivor right? like... will there be blind sides here?
          Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• Nimmienaticz
            Nimmienaticz commented
            Editing a comment
            Same here, is there a guild alliance out there?
            Hoping my guild can join for nesting/raiding purposes only.

~because I have small circle of guild members who can do nests & raids, all of them are decent to do it but not so stronk :> hihihi )

• alanine
            alanine commented
            Editing a comment
            oooh i like this. if you have an idea how to do this let me know thanks
            *w/ same goals as nim ofc w/c is for nesting/raiding

TL;DR
          I just digged some age old stories that I not even sure is it true or not, but I will just post them anyway for unknown purposes.
          "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
          - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Broker what are you talking about, you can hardly call those screenshots and your statement as evidence. And besides, those rumors are older than my great grandfather, what are you trying to achieve by bringing this topic up again? Ohhh, you want them banned?? Gitgud.

Comment

Are you reporting something on Abuse? This should be moved to the Abuse Reports section.I would vote to have this flagged and moved to the right section.

However, the information that you mentioned just raises several questions now:
              -Market Alliance ( I heard there was an alliance made for the blackmarket so I infiltrated this guild ugh I need lot of google translate. And also don't worry that post is not there anymore incase you want to confirm for yourselves or rather ask the GM)

A follow-up sentence after several irrelevant statements to "blackmarket" is as follows:
              DN SEA as you have known have a rampant blackmarket which includes efficient gold selling, account selling just generally RMT. By meaning efficient because publisher has no plans of catching them. I don't mean to target specific guilds but in the first picture but you know the GM there is a very quite well known midman if ED does not know.

Can you provide evidence on how massive or diverse is this black market that you speak of, that involved the guild that you have performed a screenshot on? The term "Market Alliance" cannot be considered a large group if you're only showing one (1) guild. I was expecting that you bring in more guilds involved in this to coin the term "Alliance", but it looks like it's only one guild.

The next three sentences seem to be some interpretation of the open chat in-game.
              -Some Cult guy before I think also called WeakestDPS ingame, either way I dont care. I'll just show him anyway about how rich people like him get away in DN SEA
              -Google translate says Holywood has many rich players to sell some gold oh I wonder I remember someone said that he was an "F2P" player.
              -According from google translate it seems it's from this guy harold as a midman that tries to help the original owner to get his account back, ohh fishy. Man maybe CC or ED is understaff enough they can't check these account sellers.

Are you reporting a CC-era issue that does not exist anymore? Or do you have fresh evidence coming from ED-server? The way I see it, the information is only meant to stir up controversy based on a previous operation that cannot be pursued anymore due to hear say and aged-old information.

This is basically flame bait article , or attempting to flame-bait. All I can do is just observe.

We all hate Scammers and Hackers. Click [HERE] to learn more about their methods.

Comment

• BananaCredits
                BananaCredits commented
                Editing a comment
                If this article is to flame bait, well I guess TS had succeed as everybody is flaming him.

Market Alliance, huh? As far as I can see in the first screenshot, it showcases one guild, and mentions some other guild names. I wonder what that means...

On the WeakestDPS issue, I have no idea.

On the non-English occurences, I think it will be better if someone can provide (literal) translations of any and all non-English occurences in the screenshots. In English, of course.

And finally, can I see the time(s) of capture(s)?

Comment

Working...
              X