Continuing DN SEA Tradition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Continuing DN SEA Tradition

This thread is to continue the DN SEA monthly (or weekly) tradition. What is the DPS tier list now?

Im soft, pls don hurt me
    "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
    - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Top tier is: RM, Mara, DS, Arti, Flurry.
    I don't bother with the rest.
    zArAthena - Flurry. LafielHime - Black Mara. LukaLukaNF - Black Mara. zArZeratul - Raven. FaerieMoon - Arti

Comment

Well... DPS tier list is prone to change every month or so anyway, so I don't see any reason why we should not discuss it...

Though this is merely one opinion, I believe many will agree with me that Artillery is the current Queen of DPS, followed closely by Ray Mechanic and Black Mara (in no particular order, I'm not sure which between the two is stronger)

Fatal Tracking Arrow is, without doubt, the best offensive skill ever for a DPS class due to some reasons:
      1. Near-instantaneous cast with almost non-existent after cast delay

2. High board damage (10k%+)

3. Extremely short cooldown (only 5 seconds, as long as you're fast enough in collecting bubbles)

4. Does not depend on player's aim and target size/hitbox

5. Can be further enhanced with CM3, skill heraldry, +1 heraldry and skill accessory. Whereas most class would benefit more by having a slight increase to all their skills, skill accessory for Tracking Arrow gives unprecedented advantage to Artillery as no other skill in the game can comprise more than 40% of total damage in DPS meter skill details.

Comment

• zArAthena
        zArAthena commented
        Editing a comment
        I am not sure bug or not. But FTA has 0cd since forever. From the beginning when FTA introduce in cap 80, it already has 0 cd.

• X1989
        X1989 commented
        Editing a comment
        Could be a translation error, since the 5s refers to the time FTA remains to be usable, after 5s it will be back to normal TA

• Knee
        Knee commented
        Editing a comment
        X1989 both are mentioned clearly in skill description.
        Fatal Tracking Arrows Duration 5 sec
        Fatal Tracking Arrows Cooldown 5 sec

So either they don't read what they put in skill descriptions or they're lazy to change it to properly describe the skill.

I'm also waiting for the why a dps tier ppl which are so afraid of pubs kicking them out of pt.

so far the dps chars have not shifted much and those listed above have remained since their respective boosts. Up to date in KDN they have not been nerfed so they will remain there for up to 3 months minimum.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        After Flurry awakening?

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Erm, Arti was in KDN 6/17 or 7/17, not sure. Then DS came in with KDN 9/17 patch. RM and Mara sorta at their same position since release, with some boosts from CM III. Flurry will be after she is awakened, KDN 10/17

Generally the players who oppose the list are aware of the “tiered dps” as well, however just too afraid to admit it because pubs will think that “ohh you are not in the tier list so you are weak”.
      The same logic as an ostrich burying its head into the soil when he sees a lion.
      Doesnt mean if you dont see it means its not there. Git gud LOL.
      Back on topic
      Strongest dps class now would be still RM flurry DS Arti Mara

arti is strong however from my run experiences, there is a certain limit for her which will cap at roughly 450~700m dps ( rune hc scenario) paired with the best party synergy buffs.

Flurry would be undoubtedly the strongest dps after the awakening arrives ( not the current halfed assed awk)
      zArAthena ‘s SUB flurry that is using RUDNL equips can easily outdps any calypse users there FYI.

Ds is pretty strong now however she needs mana flow / -15% cd reduction to play her at her best potential and without those buffs, you would see yourself out of skills to cast.

i main a RM, i believe from my videos ( in my sig ) its good evidence enough where rm stands in the list.

Black mara is strong but with the high level of skill required as well as good knowledge with the nest, getting high dps for her is challenging and unless it is a perfect RNG run, she will lose out mostly.

Shooting stars would also be on the list however since SS in sea has not revamped yet, i have no evidence.

Other significant mentions such as Raven, Se, AW are also pretty remarkable , however not as strong as the above mentioned, but still the gap is small. 10%~20% roughly.

I forgot to mention, if you are worried about being kicked out of a party due to “dps list” dont be. 90% of the time those people dont use the fking forum.FYI,
      Last edited by Chelly; 01-24-2018, 07:39 PM.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
      When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

• Veirish
        Veirish commented
        Editing a comment
        May I ask about the awakening of Machina? will they be in the top dps in future patch?

• Chelly
        Chelly commented
        Editing a comment
        sadly nope according to CDN dps tier list, she was improved in terms of ease of use, not much difference in DPS.

I actually just creating this thread for sarcasm, but then it received much serious replies, so well the thing actually went nice.

Meanwhile, I still waiting for Ripper to be the top DPS one day... one day...
      "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
      - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Gladiator needs more love! :'3

Comment

Working...
        X