No announcement yet.

Request for Lancea and Acrobat bug fix.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Request for Lancea and Acrobat bug fix.

Dear ED, Tasha, gpals0623, just a small request/reminder:

I normally prefer to post this in the correct section, but I am doing this out of selfishness. As the Lancea Awakening patch is legitimately released in the coming patch, I have a request:

Provide a skill reset or manually reset the skill trees for Lancea and Acrobats facing the following bugs:

1. Skill tree bug for Hornet's Touch.
    - Players which learnt Hornet Touch above Lv 12 before January 9th DNSEA patch had the skill removed from their skill tree and are unable to learn the skill. When trying to learn the skill, the error message of "The skill is already learnt" is displayed.

2. Skill tree bug for Air Pounce.
    - Similar to the case above, since Air Pounce max skill level was reduced too.

Due to the error in the skill tree, the Oblivion Reset scroll given twice cannot be used (i.e. nothing happens when you right click it). This is the fault of ED due to the bug in the skill tree, and the attempt solution by providing a 2nd Oblivion Reset scroll which clearly did not work too.

Please consider fixing this during the maintenance. I think the above request/reminder is fair for us players, especially since we had to suffer the entire month without access to those skills.

Thank you and have a good day.
    Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
    Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

To other players which have screenshots or videos which provide evidence for the issues listed above, please share, just in case they have no idea what I'm talking about.. Thank you.
    Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

Hi, Thanks for this Remmy.

Here is my thread weeks ago containing the videos for Windwalker.

http://forum.dragonnest.com/sea/supp...lker-airpounce

Videos for easy reference:

EDIT: Oh, there is also a concern for a global reset for Elemental Lords (Sallys and Elestra) due to Hell Fire
      Last edited by nvLite; 02-04-2018, 09:14 AM.
      Lorallite (Windwalker)

Comment

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for these videos Lite. This was exactly what I was looking for to support this case.

Thanks Remmy for doing this.

I guess it needs MANUAL reset from devs/admin or Mandatory Skill Point Reset to all lanceas (just like what they did to other class awk),
      since Unlimited Oblivion Contract cant be used on bug'ed lanceas (with +13 or more skill points used on Hornet Touch).

These guys gave us 2 x Free Unlimited Oblivion Contract to RESET OUR SKILL POINTS but I can't use any of them.
      I CANNOT EVEN PRESS RIGHT CLICK ON TO THAT STUFF. There's some sort of dialog warning or crap that will pop out when i press right click on it.

First of all, I used to have +16 Hornet Touch
      but where are those SKILL POINTS GO.
      It feels like I'm cheated. You can check dnskillsim for checking this.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	DN 2018-01-14 07-42-59 Sun.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	142.9 KB
ID:	120975

here is the same SKILL BUILD I have on my SB right now.
      (+1 to Hovering Blade due to Epic Weapon)
      Click image for larger version

Name:	dnskillsim_samebuild.JPG
Views:	43
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	120976

As you can see. There is 16 SP that is gone for this Bug. Hope they Fix it.
      Also don't forget the Gestures. It's annoying. Their LEGS are opened wide, for god's sake. Please.
      Always look straight to your goals, conquer them all and have fun.

Comment

alreadt sent a ticket 2wks ago.. no reply yet though from DNSea.. just a notification from CC that the issue has been forwarde to....blablabla

Comment

Reset all EL's too. Hellfire Sally. Its a good bug but not fair to other Sallies.

Comment

Up for this. A lancea user here. This has already been for almost a month. It will be very unfair if our skill is still bugged when awakening is released.

Comment

YES YES! UP FOR THIS! That skill reset was useless :/ can't even right click.
              I'm a slow learner, that's true. But I learn.

I do not need to be watched over or minded or cared for. I'm not a child.
              I am the Lady of Winterfell, and I am home.

Comment

Other than fixing the old bugs, just hope that they didn't add new bugs on top of them lol.
                "Internet is full of trolls and idiots."
                - Albert Einstein

Mail me gold to IGN: Scimitarry

Comment

Tasha Please check it out, thanks.
                  I was bought an additional skill tree to get my flurry's hornet touch...
                  Caption

Comment

Tasha Thank you for this. Have a good day

Comment

Global Reset, bye bye Hellfire saleana I'll miss you. oh boy I'll be busy putting skill points to all my characters.

Comment

Working...
                      X