FTG System is really final?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTG System is really final?

Can I just say that this "0 ftg = can't enter dungeon" sucks. I was just about to spend money so that I could catch up then suddenly noticed this. How are you going to encourage new players to play if they literally can't play when there's 0 ftg. New players can't even play slayers mode if they don't have equips heck they can't even do nest.

Possible to restrict bots from farming gold endlessly.
    No Pain No Gain

Comment

It would be better if you learn to let go of stuff present in the CC era, like magni rewards, hybrid FTG system, gachalicious. These are all ex-gfs which you should not compare your current with... unless you enjoy self torment.
      Remmystarr from Eden (Discord: Xenocho #8012)
      Please try to read my guide before asking questions on gear optimisation here;
      Old and outdated Engineer guide here; Selling FDN service for FDN weaps (Read here!);

Comment

• BananaCredits
        BananaCredits commented
        Editing a comment
        There is one saying in Mandarin "its hard to adapt from wealthy to poor", hence why people still demanding those spoonfeeding stuff.

• ILLbeURdeath
        ILLbeURdeath commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope you guys really listen to the words you say, DN is exactly how it should be, which is why so many people like you guys play it. Blissful ignorance, lower standards = lower quality. If you don't demand high quality, you don't deserve it. Quiet hungry mouths don't get fed...

• Xenocho
        Xenocho commented
        Editing a comment
        There are two sides of the coin to this whole FTG issue. Harping on the past and being spoonfed does not equal to a better DN.

it is also good for the player's health *you will die if you don't stop* jk
      MilleFiyuKathrissFiyurisslKofuku

Comment

Working...
      X