Imposters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AoiHyuu View Post
    No need to make conspiracy theory about another player, its not your business. ED can pretty much ban a player wrongly and then say "sorry".
    Yeah, you are correct. just a theory
    Last edited by Chelly; 02-27-2018, 10:11 AM.

They appeared, gleaming and victorious. Our Emperors, breathless, bathed you in savior's silk. Then came the sound. Across all our worlds,the ceremonial Naga drums. Ten solemn beats to declare the suffering was over. With each beat terror began to crush my throat. They were not stoic and silent. I tried to call out but only a strangled whisper escaped.
    When the ninth beat rang a torrent of blood filled the stadium, loosed by divine blades.The drums,the Empire, fell silent forever.

Comment

Its ED now tho...

Comment

Originally posted by Chelly View Post
        My theory is actually very simple.

CC / ED will never ban a player by mistake, as every character and ID has it special “tag number” to it , and they will have to investigate thoroughly before dropping the ban hammer, handling out a wrong ban never happens ever.
        if you get what i mean, this is my proposal.

this so called famous player is actually the one creating all those impersonator accounts and scamming other players, and then transfering the gold back to his main.
        in order not to make it seem obvious, he impersonate his own character to put the blame on “pinoy players”. Which were very well knowned for this kind of cheap tatics.

i believed someone reported at last, and the message gone thru to the staffs, where they did background research which resulted him to get banned.

Well this is just my theory, however what im 100% sure is CC/ED will NEVER issue a wrong ban/ wrong reason.

to the person who got banned and if he is reading this comment. He himself should know best .
        this theory was wrong CC/ED wrongly banned ice you say never like you are 100 % sure XD

Comment

• Chelly
          Chelly commented
          Editing a comment
          yeah, true just a theory.

Plot Twist:
        The scammer read this forum and found a plan to counter attack it: He also scammed the ED claiming that he (Not the original guy) was hacked instead of the original one.

Wait, why am I even writing this?

Originally posted by Monstahh View Post
        those curious how they do it. got bored and recorded this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z-9...ature=youtu.be
        Holy shit Monstahh, I am one of your fans, and I've never seen this video on your channel before (of course this video was unlisted, lol) and god damm I got cat-fished, because I often fantasized you everyday, until I hear your real voice in this video. My life is a lie!

Monstahh Will you make another video of Machina if her awakening was released?

Comment

Originally posted by Chelly View Post

Yeah, you are correct. just a theory
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mObHTkMfVJw

xd

Comment

Working...
          X